Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WTH!!! Who does this kind of sh&(???

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies

So the CEO of our company moved offices a couple of weeks ago.  When he did, he stood at the door and told me, the CFO, and his administrative assistant that I could move into the office (I am the controller).  I have been waiting for a year for a corner office to empty and was thrilled.

I went on vacation last week and figured that I'd move into it when I got back.  So I go into the office this morning, expecting to set up shop.  The damn ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT HAS MOVED ALL OF HER CRAP INTO IT and is sitting at the desk like she owns the joint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was like, WTH?  She looks up and says to me, "The climate in here is so much better, and since you work from home a lot, I asked CEO if I could move in here and he said that it was OK."  Well, of course he did....you're a size 4 bleached blonde with your boobs hanging out on a daily basis.  You giggle at all of his jokes and bring him coffee.  Why wouldn't he say, "OK."?

People just have a lot of nerve.  I really hate corporate america, which is WHY I try to work from home as much as possible.

What would you do if this happened to you?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jennyanne322
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:58 AM
2 moms liked this
I wouldn't have waited and moved my stuff in before vacation. You snooze, you lose.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MysticIceWater
by Saphyres mommy on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:59 AM
3 moms liked this
Tell the bimbo to move her crap your taking your office back
jessi2girls
Both kids are in school now..
Yesterday at 11:35 PM
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this

This! lol

Quoting Jennyanne322:

I wouldn't have waited and moved my stuff in before vacation. You snooze, you lose.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Her next day off/ outta the office, move her crap OUT
That'll teach her to be a hussy

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:03 AM

I would just let it go considering in your situation you work from home a lot.  It makes sense that someone who is in the office more often gets a more comfortable office.  If it was that important I would have moved my stuff in before I let to officially claim it. 

beco8627
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:03 AM
Wait till she leaves for the day, move all of her stuff and put yours there...if she complains the next day tell her that you were told you could have it first
OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this

I would have used a vacation day to move in my shit, even if that meant cutting a trip short. I am a go getter not a wait and see-er

Benjamins-mama
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:07 AM

should have moved your stuff before you went on vacation

moosesmom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Talk to your boss and get it straightened out??
Benjamins-mama
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:07 AM

but if you work from more the majority of the time   it doesn't really make sense for you to have that office if your not ever really there

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)