Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Hatred BREEDS terrorism...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
3 moms liked this

Not countries.

I'm not a violent person, but every post I see about how all Muslims are bad, how these people should be locked up, how we need to bomb the middle east, etc., makes me want to shake the living shit out of that person.

It's YOUR hatred, your spread of an evil emotion, that BREEDS terrorists.

This bombing has killed 3 people.

Columbine shootings were done by 2 American boys. It killed more people than this bombing.

Sandy Hook shootings were done by an American man. It killed more people than this bombing.

And the OKC bombing, done by Timothy McVeigh...the second worst attack on American soil, only outnumbered in magnitude by 9/11, was done by a white, non-muslim, AMERICAN man.

That is only 3 attacks. There is an entire list of them.

There is probably one white 100% American family in your community that is Muslim. Your child probably knows at least one 100% white Muslim child in his or her school.

Terrorists are not "bred" by a country, by a religion, by a race. Not all middle eastern people are evil. Not all Muslim people are evil.

HATRED is what breeds evil. And HATRED is found ALL OVER THE WORLD.

In fact, those of you demanding the death of innocent people to pay for something an evil terrorist had done, YOU are showing that hatred. And your hatred is part of the reason WE STILL HAVE TERRORISM.

World peace will likely never happen. But all this added hatred is only making it worse. It's only causing the deaths of innocent people. And what do you gain from it?

You've just left another child parentless. Or another parent childless. You took a sibling, a mother, a father, a son, a daughter. You took away a doctor, a lawyer, a person who could have stood on the front lines against the fight of terrorism.

But because you willingly chose to spread your hatred and take the lives of innocents to make up for the lives of innocent people that have already been taken, you took that away. You prevented great things from happening through your hatred. Your hatred has bred the kind of terrorism that you're opposed too.

But to you it's fair. How does that make sense? An eye for an eye doesn't mean kill and innocent for an innocent. It means punish the guilty. How does becoming a terrorist yourself, or breeding terrorism through your own hate, make the world a better place?

STOP being so damn hateful.

Hold the hand of your Muslim brother or sister. Comfort your middle eastern neighbor. These people, they aren't cheering these terrorists on. Not only are they watching in horror as this is happening, they get to go through the horrors of hatred from racist and prejudice people following. They have to walk around in fear, not knowing if someone full of hate will attack them for their race or their religion.

Do you kill a bunch of white American men in response to what Timothy McVeigh did? Or a bunch of white American teenagers in response to the school shootings? Do you kill a bunch of Asian men in response to the Virginia Tech shootings?

No?

Then why is it okay to you to kill a bunch of Muslims for something a few radical extremists have done? You won't kill your own people for your own radical extremists. So where in your mind does it make sense.

I'm so disappointed in our society today. And honestly, all of this hatred makes me disappointed to be an American. Because all this hatred shows that our own people are no better than these other extremists.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ElitestJen
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Bullshit.  It's a basic lack of value in human life.

Unless you've or anyone else here has murdered in cold blood, we're all better than "these other extremists."

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:32 AM

Demanding that innocent people be murdered in cold blood makes you better?

Lol, yeah okay. Those demands also show the lack of value in human life.

Quoting ElitestJen:

Unless you've or anyone else here has murdered in cold blood, we're all better than "these other extremists."

ElitestJen
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ElitestJen:

I haven't demanded anyone's death.  And people can say anything they want to, it's the actions that matter.  If they haven't taken the action to kill, then yes, they're better.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Do you understand what she's saying at all?

Quoting ElitestJen:

Angelicembrace
by The Dorkfish on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:38 AM

Thank you.

Whenever life gets tough I just remember this..

The Water Temple.

ElitestJen
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:38 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you understand what she's saying at all?

Quoting ElitestJen:

No.  Hatred doesn't breed anything.  People can hate all day long and never do a damn thing about it.  It's their ACTIONS that count.  Not their feelings, not their philosophies, etc.  Everyone, everywhere hates something.  They don't turn into terrorists.

This is a simple minded rant that has zero merit.

D.O.E.
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:39 AM
Oh. Wow.
Does it not makes us also extremists then for invading countries and killing innocents because of the acts of a few?

Quoting ElitestJen:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:40 AM
3 moms liked this

So I can sit here and demand the death of millions of women and children.

But I'm still a good person because I never acted on that.

I never realized that being an evil person meant solely on showing your actions.

I guess all of these KKK members and Neo-Nazi's who haven't committed a crime with their own hands are also WONDERFUL people. All these Al Quaeda members who haven't committed a crime are also WONDERFUL people.

After all, they may be demanding the deaths of hundreds, they may be showing that extreme hatred, but since they haven't acted on it that means they are still good people.

Hatred is where terroism begins. It takes a hatred for a person, a group of people, a race, a religion, etc., to form a foundation for terrorism to begin.

And to DEMAND that other INNOCENT people be killed because extremists with no value of human life killed others, shows the SAME lack of value of human life simply by making those ridiculous demands.

Quoting ElitestJen:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ElitestJen:

I haven't demanded anyone's death.  And people can say anything they want to, it's the actions that matter.  If they haven't taken the action to kill, then yes, they're better.

D.O.E.
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Dont be so narcasistic. No one is talking about you specifically.

Quoting ElitestJen:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ElitestJen:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
krystaldawn_21
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:44 AM

I agree with you 100%!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN