Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Autopsy Photo of Boston Bomber Leaked - NSFW

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

On reddit.  Just go there and search for "autopsy pic of Tamerlan Tsarnaev" and you'll find it.

It's gruesome and should NOT be looked at with children around.  NSFW

Boston Marathon Bomber
Tamerlan Tsarnaev
DEATH PHOTO SURFACES
Exclusive
0419-boston-suspect-Tamerlan-Tsarnaev-gettyA gruesome death photo of the Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev has surfaced online ... and law enforcement sources tell TMZ it's 100% authentic.

The photo first appeared on Reddit moments ago ... posted by someone who claims the photo was obtained by a "friend" who works downtown.

The picture shows the lifeless corpse of 26-year-old Tamerlan laying on a table.

The body has multiple bullet wounds ... as well as a gigantic gash along his chest rib cage area.

The body is covered in blood ... especially in the facial region.

In the death photo, Tamerlan's mouth and eyes are open wide.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the photo is authentic. One source tells us officials are investigating to find out who leaked the picture.

Tamerlan was killed in a shootout with police in Watertown, Massachusetts early this morning. His 19-year-old brother Dzhokhar is on the run.

Both are suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing that killed 3 people and injured nearly 200 more.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/04/19/tamerlan-tsarnaev-death-photo-surfaces-boston-marathon-bomber/2/#comments-anchor#ixzz2QvvWujuq
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:56 PM
Replies (201-207):
bellawomen
by Summer on Apr. 19, 2013 at 7:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Because when you are in the medical field, you are not supposed to discriminate. You give innocent children and grown up assholes the same level of care. Not to mention from an investigative side, a live suspect is easier to get information from (once (if) they starts talking).

Quoting kathislove80:

Why was effort being made to save him

Quoting avulgamo:

Looks like iodine surrounding it, like he was cut open so they could try to revive his heart.

Quoting kathislove80:

What's the giant gash on his side from????
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jesusismyfriend
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Sad just sad. The whole thing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 37 on Apr. 19, 2013 at 7:28 PM

Why the hell did I just look at this and I just ordered a pizza for dinner!

Quoting Anonymous:

On reddit.  Just go there and search for "autopsy pic of Tamerlan Tsarnaev" and you'll find it.

It's gruesome and should NOT be looked at with children around.  NSFW

Boston Marathon Bomber
Tamerlan Tsarnaev
DEATH PHOTO SURFACES
Exclusive
0419-boston-suspect-Tamerlan-Tsarnaev-gettyA gruesome death photo of the Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev has surfaced online ... and law enforcement sources tell TMZ it's 100% authentic.

The photo first appeared on Reddit moments ago ... posted by someone who claims the photo was obtained by a "friend" who works downtown.

The picture shows the lifeless corpse of 26-year-old Tamerlan laying on a table.

The body has multiple bullet wounds ... as well as a gigantic gash along his chest rib cage area.

The body is covered in blood ... especially in the facial region.

In the death photo, Tamerlan's mouth and eyes are open wide.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the photo is authentic. One source tells us officials are investigating to find out who leaked the picture.

Tamerlan was killed in a shootout with police in Watertown, Massachusetts early this morning. His 19-year-old brother Dzhokhar is on the run.

Both are suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing that killed 3 people and injured nearly 200 more.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/04/19/tamerlan-tsarnaev-death-photo-surfaces-boston-marathon-bomber/2/#comments-anchor#ixzz2QvvWujuq
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com/

mommy74146
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 7:31 PM
ICK. You're right... It's bad. I wish I would have never looked at it. Now I'm sick to my stomach.
bellawomen
by Summer on Apr. 19, 2013 at 7:44 PM
It does not say there will be hell to pay. It say hell will break loose. That can mean a millions things, including within the family, in their home country, against their family, against the U.S. or, something we are not even aware of. I haven't heard the father being quoted as saying this anywhere else but this Fox article.

Quoting Anonymous:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/19/turn-yourself-in-and-ask-forgiveness-angry-uncle-bombing-suspect-demands/

Quoting fallenstars:

Did he really! Here I was feeling bad thinking he was in denial over this. Can you link me or something!? That's crazy

Quoting Anonymous:

especially now after the father of the boys threatened hell to pay if his boy is killed. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I hope they do! We have all had to see the horrific aftermath of what their sons have done.

Quoting thenameshailie:

Wow. Wonder what caused the gash on his side. He also must not have immediately died. They must have tried to save him with the IV and electro stickers on his chest. I hope his parents dont end up seeing this picture.

bellawomen
by Summer on Apr. 19, 2013 at 7:50 PM
When they crack your chest, they first cut you open like that and then use a chest separator to make a gaping hole. The hole allows at least 1 or 2 people (to allow for switching off) to put their hands inside the chest and pump the heart with their hands.

Quoting DarksMama:

I've actually seen worse (rotten.com has some really heinous shit on display there), but I wonder what the fuck they were trying to do with that gash on his chest...I can see scalpel marks, but it looks like they used a chainsaw. Wonder what they were going in after that they felt the need to remove that huge section of flesh, then dig into his chest. I don't think it was to drain the lung...you don't normally have to do that much damage to do that. Yikes. Don't care who he is...professional curiosity has got me now. LOL

Lizardannie1966
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 7:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Doctors and hospital staff cannot play judge and jury.

They're there to save lives. All of them, regardless of who it is.

Quoting kathislove80:

Why was effort being made to save him

Quoting avulgamo:

Looks like iodine surrounding it, like he was cut open so they could try to revive his heart.

Quoting kathislove80:

What's the giant gash on his side from????

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)