Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my son is stupid.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 71 Replies

my son is 22, been dating this girl for 4 years, they have a ds already his gf's birth control failed. anyway my son had to live with his gf's dad for a few months until he got a new job, they just moved into this new place and finished moving in this morning. my ds told me his gf is pregnant again....shes about 12 weeks right now, i asked him what happened to her paragard and he said "we just lied to everyone about it to keep you all off of our backs" all i could say to him was "youre a fucking idiot i cant believe you!!" my son just says "why? we knew we'd be moving out by now anyway whats the huge fucking deal?" i couldnt even talk to him without yelling so i told my dh that we had to go....im livid.....my son is only making $1000 a month,the place they are renting is $850 a month.....then to add groceries they wont even make it if they have this other baby......they are both idiots.......

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:06 PM
Nope not stupid just mooching off PA.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

they arent on any

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:09 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:09 PM
Right... Not that you know of. How can they afford anything? How are they paying for medical care? Food? Clothes? Diapers? Needs???? Car payment and indurance?
He hardly makes enough to cover the rent.... How else

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

they arent on any

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:10 PM
2 moms liked this

Coming from someone that has monster-in-laws....don't be one it doesn't help. Love and support is what they need and they'll be more likely to listen to your advice if they don't feel judged.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Right... Not that you know of. How can they afford anything? How are they paying for medical care? Food? Clothes? Diapers? Needs???? Car payment and indurance?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

they arent on any

my son doesnt have any isurance,his gf is on her fathers and so is their ds, her dad payed for everything for the 4 months they lived there

and no i do know they arent on any,if they were her dad would know and kick them out

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:11 PM
2 moms liked this

It's their choice. And family is supposed to support not be assholes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:12 PM
Smdh @ YOU op don't be so harsh.
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:12 PM
2 moms liked this

calling him stupid is only going to alienate you from their lives. Try to remain calm and somewhat supportive. This baby will be your grandchild after all.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:12 PM
Wow
Your whole family sounds stupid...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

they arent on any

my son doesnt have any isurance,his gf is on her fathers and so is their ds, her dad payed for everything for the 4 months they lived there

and no i do know they arent on any,if they were her dad would know and kick them out

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN