Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My Husband best friend wont stop calling me !!

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:16 PM
  • 192 Replies

Hello ,

So most of the ladies know my DH is deployed and will be home soon. Well DH asked his best friend to check in on me since I'm pregnant and staying on base alone with the exception of some of the FRG women. DH best friend also lives on base so it makes it Convenient. To be quite frank I appreciate DH concern but I think his BFF is taking the check on  a little to far. He calls our house phone late every night , he drops by unannounced and he always asking me to go out to dinner with him. I have politely turned him down on several occations and he continues to ask. I even mentioned this to DH and he says I'm over reacting and that D is only trying to make me feel comfortable. I feel the complete opposite. The worst event yet is when I was stuck in the tub (my legs wouldn't allow me to stand)  and couldn't get out I asked for his help , he got me out and began to say how beautiful I am and how he would love to kiss me and did it !!! I slapped him and wobbled off to send a furious email my husband. My husband had yet to respond. What do I do ? This man has been a family friend for 8 years and has never acted this way until now. BTW he is also married.

by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
audreesmama
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:18 PM
11 moms liked this
Call base MP's next time. Is this whacko AD? That's harassment.

WAIT WAIT WAIT!! You got stuck and called him?! Did the stupidity ever cross your mind?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
HappySquirrel
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:19 PM
2 moms liked this
WhT? You're pregnant, you get STUCK IN THE TUB, and you call this guy to come over to your place and assist you out of the tub? How exactly did you get stuck in the tub, exactly?
jbirdsladie27
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:19 PM
4 moms liked this
<•>_<•>
YOU called him while you were in the tub, NAKED, don't suppose calling a female friend crossed your mind?
thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:19 PM

How did you get stuck in the bath tub?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't believe you

HayleyDelReal
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:21 PM
4 moms liked this
I call bullshit.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:21 PM
2 moms liked this
Is this a story you concocted in your head to rationalize kissing him?
Kristen_bailey
by Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:22 PM
He was already there assembling the crib

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

<•>_<•>

YOU called him while you were in the tub, NAKED, don't suppose calling a female friend crossed your mind?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Um, how do you get stuck in the tub? Why would you call him? He prob thinks you are into his advances and that you were not really stuck but wanted him there.

whooperz
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:23 PM
2 moms liked this
Me too!

Quoting HayleyDelReal:

I call bullshit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)