Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Conspiracy Theories...

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 3:06 PM
  • 42 Replies
I don't give a damn about hiding behind my anon button to say this.

Ill admit I don't think these boys are working alone. This young boy especially. A med student at Dartmouth? That's a kid who had dreams and goals, not someone who would kill a bunch of people over silly anger issues. Someone was instructing them.

However, I am tried of seeing the "our government is doing this" crap. I'm sure they're working with terrorist organizations but I don't think that organization is our government.

And here's what really gets me. Those of you complaining that ALL of these massacres involve our government and you don't feel safe, YOU'RE STILL LIVING HERE!

Why, if you feel your government is SO out to get you, have you not moved to another country yet? There are 193-196 countries (depending on who you ask) in this world. You are in ONE of them. So you have 192-195 OTHER options.

So answer me this. If your government is really as dangerous and deadly as you say and you don't have the freedoms that the constitution gives you, then why exactly are you sticking around? If you're right, we have one of the most powerful governments in the country. It's not like you're going to overthrow them. So what's the point if living here or raising your kids here if its so horrible?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 3:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kbutton24
by Mrs.Sima on Apr. 19, 2013 at 3:07 PM

Agreed!

audreesmama
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 3:09 PM
Agreed. I think the younger boy was influenced by his older brother, since the brother was more of a father figure. Love and admiration makes people do stupid things.
delilahsmom1177
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 3:13 PM

I can't leave my grandma and she refuses to move.

I'm tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

TheQueenOfChaos
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 3:14 PM
That's true. I may be a bit naive but I feel like, from what I've heard, both of them weren't like your typical angry person description. By that I mean the loner, quiet, mentally unstable type. I think that's why I feel like someone else was involved, they didn't strike me as the type to act on their own will with this.

But I guess anyone can be a terrorist. I just can't wrap my head around two people who, supposedly, had a good life and good dreams acting on their own with something as major as this.

Quoting audreesmama:

Agreed. I think the younger boy was influenced by his older brother, since the brother was more of a father figure. Love and admiration makes people do stupid things.
Adensmommy760
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 3:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree but your font color hurt my eyes.
TheQueenOfChaos
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 3:17 PM
So you'd choose to raise your children in a place you find evil and dangerous over your grandmother.

I thought as parents we were supposed to put our children and their needs first? Wouldn't their safety be your top priority if you lived in a government of terrorists?

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

I can't leave my grandma and she refuses to move.

Angelicembrace
by The Dorkfish on Apr. 19, 2013 at 3:17 PM

Agreed.

Whenever life gets tough I just remember this..

The Water Temple.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 19, 2013 at 3:24 PM

I think the older one was calling the shots. The younger brother just got sucked in.

I don't believe anyone else was involved, nor do I think it was a set up. The tin foil nutters are starting to annoy me.

The Colorado theatre shooter was uber smart and had a bright future too.

I'd be surprised if one or both of these dudes wasn't on a mind-altering drug. There seems to be a pattern that everyone is ignoring.

You just never know............

mom_to_kenzie
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 3:29 PM

bump

anitarichman
by Anita on Apr. 19, 2013 at 3:32 PM

I think someone is helping them. How could that younger killer disappear into thin air with all those cops right there?  Somethings amiss.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)