Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My Husband just called me and told me this story.

"I helped one of my Carry Out customers out to her car, she had her 2 year old son with her and her 18 mo niece. I offered to help buckle in one of the kids, she had the 2 year old in a booster and the 18 mo just sitting on the seat."

Seriously?! That's insane! Our 3.5 year old is still in a 5 point harness and our almost 2 year old is still rear-facing. If this woman got into an accident, both of these children would either die or be in critical condition.

How old are your kids and what type of car seats are they in?

by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 3:31 PM
Replies (91-94):
alexsmomma06
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 5:00 PM

6yr old- High back Booster

3yr old- 5 point harness

almost 2yr old- 5point harness

Kris_PBG
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 5:03 PM
8.5 year old typically in a hbb. (Will ride in a lbb occasionally)

5 year old harnessed in 5 point (is booster trained and rides in a hbb on occasion)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2013 at 5:05 PM

Wow lady. I think you read way too much into what I said. Guess you're entitled to assume what you like.

Quoting Anonymous:

Glad you and your husband are such self absorbed twats. I hope you lose your kids since you think abuse and neglect is not your problem.
Quoting Anonymous:

My kids are 9 and 12, and my husband has never been that involved in other peoples business.

gcstar42
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 5:10 PM

How sad and dangerous, not to mention illegal. My oldest is almost 7 and in an Evenflo Big Kid highback booster. My middle child is 5 1/2 and harnessed in an Evenflo Maestro. My youngest is 3 1/2 and still rear facing in an Evenflo Momentum.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)