Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I might be in danger

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 103 Replies
1 mom liked this

My husband cheated on me while being gone to another state. I came around 2 months after him leaving. The whole 2 months he was into a emotional/sexual relationship with a woman he met the week of our anniversary which was a week after he got to the other state. Crazy you say? Well he conspired against me with her the whole 2 months. I know because when I got here I found that he put a password on his phone which I found shocking since we always swapped phones, email accounts, passwords etc... So one night it just dawned on me to put his sd card into my smart phone and found 900+ conversations between the 2 of them. Yes the spoke on the phone all day and night if they were not f***ing each other. No wonder he ignored every call from me for 2 months straight and the few calls he picked up he hung up right away. Found songs he was dedicating her and vice versa. The most hurtful song of them all was "outta heaven from Bruno Marz. Not shocking until you read the lyrics. At any rate he promised her to never move in with me once I got here. The choice to come here was mine at the last minute (obviously I didn't know about her) so he did not have time to formulate a way to tell me to fu** off. He told her he would put me in a shelter if I found nowhere else to go. Well the first few weeks here were the worst! She called me harassed me about their sexual non condom sexual life. Seems like they bonded on talking ish about me and fu***ing. He would leave me and the kids in the middle of the night to go fu** her. Sorry ladies I cannot find it in me to call sex between my husband and this woman anything more then fu***ing. On new years she called me called me a whore and every name in the book on top of threatening my life. So what does my hubby do? He literally ran to the car to get her because apparently she was with another dude at a bar trying to get back at him.He took me all over trying to find a place to live since his mother told us it was time for us to go. During that time he became nicer to me because he knew I was calling my momr telling her I was coming back. He didn't want his kids to leave obviously. But I couldn't deal with all the verbal mental emotional abuse. Keep in mind this was all brand new to me. I finally ate some of his bs and agreed on being put on the lease with him. A week later after telling me that it was over (I knew it wasn't but he was staying home more often even though they were still calling each other relentlessly, found that out later) and she texts him. Now ladies pay attention! The way I saw that text was because well yes he did take the password off to make it look like it was indeed over. But this one particular day he forgot the phone in the car and I went through it to find nothing. I stumbled on this app called NQ BLOCKER it can also be called CALL BLOCKER. Watch out for that app mamas. Its an app for all aspiring cheaters. It blocks texts and block calls but when you go into this app you will find them stored safely so wifies and girlfriends cannot see or hear when it comes in. Smart app but not that smart. It's very efficient when there is a password on the phone. I call her and ask her why she was still texting and told me the only way to find out the truth was to call him on 3way. So we did. I called her then she called him 3way. I heard lots of hurtful things about him not being attracked to me anymore, she didn't believe it so he assured her by letting her know that I cry everyday about it. Then she went on to tell him that sex didn't feel the same followed by him saying: How could you say that? We did it twice last time." I just wanted to die! Her complaining that he wasn't seeing her every night anymore followed by him saying: What am I supposed to do my mom and step dad would bitch at me for leaving." I wanted to slap the fu** out of him for that. He didn't stop because he's a father and husband but because he was getting bitched at. Well one thing that came out that she didn't know was that he did get a place and that he was living with me. No sex just me doing everything else for him like clean cook laundry you know house wife shit. Anyway he saw her again. That night I don't know if it was God or the Devil but I figured out her password after one try and found messages from her "husband" who was away. Don't worry she had my facebook and gmail actually hacked! I'm not ashamed for what I did. I called him at 4 am. The poor guy was by the phone barely sleeping thinking it was her calling just to find out what she was up to by the woman whose husband was porking his wife. He called my husband and went off on him. My hubby got scared and the 2 shits (him and her) promised each other to let the waters settle and stay friends. I wasn't cool with that at all! I had a break down and ended up in the hospital. Me and my girls suspect he slipped something in my drink. That night prior to my hospital visit he was acting total WEIRD to say the least. After he acted like he was scared for me etc... yet the very next night he tried to dump me and the kids off at my best friends. We think it might be so he could have gone to her house and discuss a plan that went up in smoke or who knows what the plan really was. After that supposedly they stopped contact because "he realized how he didn't want to loose me" hmmmmm. I think they are still contacting each other. We randomly ran into her a few weeks ago hmmmm suspicious but yet I don't know. It all ended in a high speed chase (her chasing me hubs and kids) almost smashed into the car almost killed my kids. Yet she posted pics of flowers sent to her few days later. He was looking for a manzanita branch of craigslist few days later she posts a pic with one with beautiful white flowers around it. Coincidence? I don't know. I've known him for 10 years and after her almost killing our kids I don't believe he would buy flowers. I don't know. I need a smart mama to lay it straight

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2013 at 5:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 5:40 PM
4 moms liked this

Why are you still with this asshole? Have you no sense what so ever? Get a life and get away from him. I don't understand women I really don't. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 19, 2013 at 5:43 PM

I appreciate you telling it like it is! I'm sick of bull!

Quoting momo3fgr8tteens:

Why are you still with this asshole? Have you no sense what so ever? Get a life and get away from him. I don't understand women I really don't. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 19, 2013 at 5:45 PM

I forgave him and wanted to give it a shot I just don't know if he's still lying or not.

SageAdvice
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 5:45 PM
2 moms liked this

Paragraphs are your friend, Please use them.

Mrs.Missi
by punk rock princess on Apr. 19, 2013 at 5:46 PM
2 moms liked this
Run,run far and fast. Take them babies somewhere far away from the both of them. WAKE UP,MAMA!!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 19, 2013 at 5:47 PM
2 moms liked this

You need to take your kids and get the hell away from that piece of shit! Divorce him ASAP and never look back!

MaNdYbEaR2010
by *Manda* on Apr. 19, 2013 at 5:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Gtfo of that house and take your kids. Fuck a lease and that piece of shit. Leave. Now!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 19, 2013 at 5:50 PM
4 moms liked this

I'm very sorry! I'm in one of the most horrible situations and I'm just not in the best state of mind. I guess I should be more worried about paragraphing then to get help and quick. Thank you! It's nice to know that there's still a ton of warm hearted non judgmental people like you.

Quoting SageAdvice:

Paragraphs are your friend, Please use them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 19, 2013 at 5:51 PM
2 moms liked this

LEAVE AND LEAVE NOW.  Go back to where ever you came from and leave his ass there.  He will not change, he's already proven that to you over and over.. LEAVE AND LEAVE NOW

JustCJ
by ~yeerp~ on Apr. 19, 2013 at 5:51 PM
2 moms liked this

Jeebus lady the cunt almost killed your kids and he sends HER flowers? You want to know what from us?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN