Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am not a photographer UPDATE!!

So I redid my pregnancy announcement shot and this time we did it in the house. I thought this idea was cuter and more fun. I think my shots came out much better this time. I played around with my camera settings and they arent perfect but better!!

Here are my 3 best ones (I know they are the same pose lol). I downloaded a free trial of lightroom 4. What can I do with that to edit these? I would like to do a little tweaking but need some suggestons.. Thank you so much ladies!!!

I found this shot on pinterest

http://pinterest.com/pin/173459023119649415

BabyFetus Ticker

IAmPregnant Ticker
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 6:40 PM
Replies (31-34):
mylifemylove864
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 7:39 PM
That's true, and I understand that. There are always photographers who are doing portfolio building, just for future reference, find someone who is learning or just starting a business.

Quoting Italiancouture7:

Quoting mylifemylove864:

I wish you would have turned her towards the light more. Also more interaction with the oven would have been nice. Glad you got someone to do some editing for you.

I'm not trying to be mean but if you really wanted super cute shots, you should have hired a professional to do the announcement for you. Many will do the pregnancy announcement, gender reveal, maternity and newborn shots in one package.

Unfortunately I couldn't justify the cost to hire someone. For just one pose I was quoted $100 and while others have said that's fair it's not a justifiable cost. I dont expect my pictures to be photographer perfect but I have some basic tools and a DSLR so I'm not too worried. Its better than just a regular announcement saying hey were pregnant.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 7:40 PM

me either

Quoting Anonymous:

Honestly I wouldn't even realize you were announcing a pregnacy by this picture. 

Have you been sexually assualted? Been in a controlling relationship? Have you ever felt no one knows how you feel?  Well i do. Click on my siggy and join my support group! Hope to see you there!

HelloSweetie
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 7:47 PM

Those are super cute.

Diamepphyre
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:14 PM

That's a really cute idea!  I like the third one best.  :D  Congrats!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured