Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

mental stability of those on CM

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
All of this talk of government cover ups and the Boston bombings makes me wonder how many on CM are mentally unstable. What do you think?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2013 at 7:47 PM
Replies (11-20):
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 7:53 PM
I'm all of the voices inside your head.

Quoting PitbullPrincess:

The voices in my head are telling me to go eat more chocolate

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Apr. 19, 2013 at 7:53 PM
momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 7:54 PM
3 moms liked this
I don't think it's mental instability. There are quite a few interesting studies on conspiracy theory mentality. Some psychologists suggests that people with the strong belief that they should control their own lives without any interference of a larger entity (like the government) and who are suddenly faced with the reality that they have very little control (because that's the reality: we control very little in our lives) are the ones that tend to fall for these conspiracy theories.
That's not mental illness.
Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 7:54 PM
1 mom liked this

There have been a lot of people called crazy through the years for their viewpoints on certain issues, only to have those viewpoints prove true later down the road.  I wouldn't put anything past the idiots in charge of our government right now.  Don't trust any of them any further than I can throw them, and that's not far at all.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 19, 2013 at 7:54 PM
Oh definitely. The number who have issues with attention seeking alone are crazy... Er... High... Er... Astounding.

Quoting vvinkyloafer:

Other factors make me question the mental stability of Mom Confessions.

Mrs.Torres2566
by Mrs.T on Apr. 19, 2013 at 7:55 PM

Many, I am sure.

Nodramamama55
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 7:55 PM
1 mom liked this

mentally stable is such a square thing to be

SerenityBerry
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 7:56 PM

I would listen to those voices, they have good ideas!

Quoting PitbullPrincess:

The voices in my head are telling me to go eat more chocolate

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Apr. 19, 2013 at 7:56 PM

I think that a conspiracy of any kind, perpetrated by a government, is entirely possible anywhere, let us not forget Adolf....

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2013 at 7:59 PM

My favorites are the ones in which they seem to one up each other. Op will say she is bipolar, adhd, then the next person will say well i have that plus i just got out of the crazy house, and I take 6 medications.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Quoting Anonymous:

No doubt a good many are, there are regular posts about how mentally unstable some are here. Always comparing their medications, and disability stories.

Yep. Just make a 'nice' post about who has bipolar and you will get many replies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)