Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

why do you hate America?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 75 Replies
How has this country personally affected your life to make you.hate it? Just curious
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
delilahsmom1177
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I am scared to even send my child to school because of how the gavernment deals with things or rather lack there of.

I'm tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:37 PM
This is exactly how the terrorist want us to feel. I have OCD. I have had to Learn to live because its a waste to worry about things

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

I am scared to even send my child to school because of how the gavernment deals with things or rather lack there of.

delilahsmom1177
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:38 PM

What terrorist? You menan the government?

Quoting Anonymous:

This is exactly how the terrorist want us to feel. I have OCD. I have had to Learn to live because its a waste to worry about things

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

I'm tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:39 PM
3 moms liked this

I love my country, I don't necessarily agree with everything all the time. And at times I worry about the direction our society is headed. However, I wouldn't leave this country for any reason. 

NorthStar09
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:39 PM
2 moms liked this

I don't hate any country, my own included. I'm displeased with the constant infighting, the amount of control the religious right and the tea baggers have over public policy, and the fact that we have a serious gun problem that no one wants to or is able to deal with, and 30,000 people a year are basically just sacrifices at the altar of the second amendment because everyone at every level of government is just sitting on their hands about it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:40 PM
2 moms liked this
Nevermind

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:41 PM
5 moms liked this

I thank God for my freedom

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:41 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't hate my country. I just don't agree with the money that runs it.
delilahsmom1177
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:41 PM

I'm sorry did I say somethng wrong?

Quoting Anonymous:

Nevermind

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting delilahsmom1177:

NorthStar09
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:41 PM

I'd consider leaving if things got really bad in the places in which I live. Right now, that's not the case. But I've lived just as happily in other countries and could easily do so again if I felt like it or if I felt forced to for the safety of myself and my daughter, and for our overall prosperity.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)