Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Who the F*** has kids that need to be tended to?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
& who the f*** watches them while you screw off online?

Mrs Perfect herself (me) has DH. So right now the kids are doing wtf with whom?????

Personally, I only CM when Im at work but at this moment I need to know.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Replies (241-248):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2013 at 12:35 AM

Daddy's weekend!!

mygirls53
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 12:36 AM
I want them passed out, I dont want to have to deal with any angry drunks you know. I suppose ill be a good mommy and leave them a bottle of pepsi in the cage, I know how thirsty alcohol can make ya and geeze I dont want them waking me up before noon. Geesh lol

Quoting 2BRBgirlz:

Two shots for you, half a shot in the babies' bottle.  The 4 year old?  What the Hell,  a whole shot.

Quoting mygirls53:

You are so right, cant waste the benadryl. To you suggest a whole shot or half?

Quoting 2BRBgirlz:

Yeah, the sharks are cool, and totally easy upkeep.  I usually just feed them stray cats and whatnot.  It's allergy season, don't waste the benadryl.  I suggest going right for the whiskey. 

Quoting mygirls53:

I need to get one of them shark tanks, my kids would love to have a pet. Well since earlier ive gotten the knife away from the baby and got a cage. Im at peace, except they keep screaming. Im thinking benadryl?

Quoting 2BRBgirlz:

Butcher...Bitcher, either way.  Atleast the baby can defend his/herself from intruders.  I dunno quite what mine are up too.  The 16 week old is rolling around here somewhere.  I think the 5 year old is out back playing in the shark tank, in the dark, in an electical storm...

Quoting mygirls53:

Butcher knife, though I do like bitcher knife better lol.....

Quoting livelaughlov26:

Yeah mine is eating Lysol but I don't feel like moving. Days of our lives is on and it will put some hair on his chest. It is good for him.

Quoting mygirls53:

My 4 yr old knows how to change diapers and get the cereal for her and her sister ehh their good. :) ugh I should probably get off my lazy ass and grab the bitcher knife from my 1 yr old though. Damn responsibilities!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2013 at 12:36 AM
Sometimes I want to get divorced just for this!!! Lol. Just Jokin.

Quoting Anonymous:

Daddy's weekend!!

mamalove619
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 12:36 AM
One is sleeping in her room and the other one is in my belly safe and sound growing big and strong.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
zomgkerrie
by Geek Goddess on Apr. 20, 2013 at 12:36 AM

I sit with them in their playroom -where my computer is. They run around, will bring me books, play with each othe (i have 2 boys). Quiet time is Mommy Time. They are never unaccounted for. And my DH is a big help when I need to rest-I have Fibromyalgia, and currently both Mono AND Strep, so I've felt crappy :<

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2013 at 12:38 AM

Lol As much as the divorce has sucked..it is nice to have a break once in a while..Of course I screwed that up and got pregnant with SO...sooo back to a full time mama this winter...oh well..

Quoting Anonymous:

Sometimes I want to get divorced just for this!!! Lol. Just Jokin.

Quoting Anonymous:

Daddy's weekend!! 

2BRBgirlz
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 12:42 AM

True, nothing worse than holding the hair of a four year old as she hurls.

Quoting mygirls53:

I want them passed out, I dont want to have to deal with any angry drunks you know. I suppose ill be a good mommy and leave them a bottle of pepsi in the cage, I know how thirsty alcohol can make ya and geeze I dont want them waking me up before noon. Geesh lol

Quoting 2BRBgirlz:

Two shots for you, half a shot in the babies' bottle.  The 4 year old?  What the Hell,  a whole shot.

Quoting mygirls53:

You are so right, cant waste the benadryl. To you suggest a whole shot or half?

Quoting 2BRBgirlz:

Yeah, the sharks are cool, and totally easy upkeep.  I usually just feed them stray cats and whatnot.  It's allergy season, don't waste the benadryl.  I suggest going right for the whiskey. 

Quoting mygirls53:

I need to get one of them shark tanks, my kids would love to have a pet. Well since earlier ive gotten the knife away from the baby and got a cage. Im at peace, except they keep screaming. Im thinking benadryl?

Quoting 2BRBgirlz:

Butcher...Bitcher, either way.  Atleast the baby can defend his/herself from intruders.  I dunno quite what mine are up too.  The 16 week old is rolling around here somewhere.  I think the 5 year old is out back playing in the shark tank, in the dark, in an electical storm...

Quoting mygirls53:

Butcher knife, though I do like bitcher knife better lol.....

Quoting livelaughlov26:

Yeah mine is eating Lysol but I don't feel like moving. Days of our lives is on and it will put some hair on his chest. It is good for him.

Quoting mygirls53:

My 4 yr old knows how to change diapers and get the cereal for her and her sister ehh their good. :) ugh I should probably get off my lazy ass and grab the bitcher knife from my 1 yr old though. Damn responsibilities!

Mainstream Moms
Come join us!!  No crunchiness!big smile mini

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2013 at 12:51 AM
That was a mess to read.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)