Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What do I do?!?! Please respond.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So we took dd to the after hours pediatrics and then went to Walmart for milk. Me and the kids stayed in the car Dh went in. Well I noticed the car next to me had 3 kids in the back seat. At least one should of been in a booster but whatever. They had a newborn on the moms lap in the front seat!! It's 9:30 at night I'm not sure who to call. I an getting their plate number though.

Ok I have to edit this. They weren't just parked. That's how they pulled in. I know because they parked right before I did. I watched them pull into their spot.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:21 PM
Replies (41-44):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:34 PM
cool. maybe you should've said that in your post.

Quoting Anonymous:

I do have a clue. They pulled in RIGHT BEFORE ME. I watched them park.

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree. I've put my newborn in the front seat with me while SO went in a store or two before.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

were they just parked?

sounds like it. And this lady has no clue if dad met them and mom just hoped in the other car with baby, or someone is meeting them there to pick them up, whatever. NOSY ASS PEOPLE!

elkmomma
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:35 PM

You call 911, that is what our PD dispatch officer told me to do next time because they can respond faster that way.   I called one in while parked at DS's  school.  The small 2 door hatchback = 2 bucket seats in front and a bench seat in back with 2 seatblets  (this was the same type of car my Mom had when I was growing up) and not even 1 car seat / booster.  The number of people in the car  = 1 adult passenger and 5 kids under 5.  Driver came back with 3 more school agers.   Can you do the math? 

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:00 PM
Is the car moving?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sugareemommee
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:13 PM
Oh I thought they were driving. My bad, didn't read thoroughly :)

Quoting Anonymous:

It is illegal to sit in a Walmart parking lot with an infant on your lap? Since when??????

Quoting sugareemommee:

Call 911. It's an emergency.

They're breaking the law and endangering their child/children.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have to call the emergency line? Could I call the local police station?

Quoting sugareemommee:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)