Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my mother, brother, and my stress.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

my mother causes stress with her life.

she causes stress with everyones lives. i love her but damn.

me and df just got done being stressed. we had a rough patch. now we are focusing on being stress free. the stress kills me. things were ok. until about 5 days ago. df and i have our own life. my mother had hers. i liked the less stressed time. well, my moms bf started going crazy. yesterday my brother moved back. in with my mom. then last night she called saying her bf wanted them to move out. today my brother comes to stay for a few days. ok. well about an hour ago she called me at work to tell me her bf raped her and she wanted to come to my house. fine. but now- in a matter of 3 days- i have my mom and my fucking 20 yo brother living with me. because i NEED the fucking stress. this is going to mess up df and i. i can see it. we are gonna get ruined from this shit. because where else are they supposed to go? how do i tell them no? DF is PISSED. i am too. help? advice?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:18 PM

Give them a deadline.  I know it sounds harsh, but it would be best if everyone had their own space.  If ya'll live in an apartment, maybe they can find an apartment where she and your brother can share in the same complex?  I'm sorry for what happened to her, but at the same time, it is best that she not fall down, she needs to remain strong and stand on her own two feet.  Your brother is still kind of young, so I can understand him still living with your mom.  Wishing you luck.

hugs

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:27 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 19, 2013 at 10:46 PM

bump again for my sanity.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)