Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i will be a grandma 2 x

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:45 AM
  • 7 Replies

this is my beautiful daughter n grandson im so proud of them both and found out tonight shes going to have another baby i hope its a girl but even if shes not ill be happy n proud either way .is anyone else a grandma here do you have pictures you want to show off of your grandchildren i love pictures let see them

by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
4kids4tara
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:46 AM
1 mom liked this

CONGATS!!! Your daughter and son in law must be so excited!!! What a cute baby!

Sammybby09
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Awh. Congrats! They are both beautiful
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tlcory
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:49 AM

Congratulations! Yes I have 2 beautiful Granddaughters! You have a beautiful daughter and Grandson!  These are my babies......

krazylady602
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:51 AM

awwww i love the picture they are so beautiful and i love their clothes wow a perfect picture

Quoting tlcory:

Congratulations! Yes I have 2 beautiful Granddaughters! You have a beautiful daughter and Grandson!  These are my babies......

tlcory
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:55 AM

Thank you! They are the loves of my life, I spoil them so much! Lol  My daughter asked me one time if I liked being a Mom or Grandma better, I said no doubt...Grandma! Lol   I can spoil them and not have to be the disciplinarian! Lol

Quoting krazylady602:

awwww i love the picture they are so beautiful and i love their clothes wow a perfect picture

Quoting tlcory:

leakymommy
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:57 AM
So sweet!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
krazylady602
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 3:02 AM

yup thats true

Thank you! They are the loves of my life, I spoil them so much! Lol  My daughter asked me one time if I liked being a Mom or Grandma better, I said no doubt...Grandma! Lol   I can spoil them and not have to be the disciplinarian! Lol

Quoting krazylady602:

Quoting tlcory:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)