Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

F***ing cashiers!!!!! Update with a question

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Seriously??!!!! A trained monkey could have more manners then you do.

I am sick and tired of going into food4less, and having the cashier just reach over and hit the yes button on the pad for me. Are you for real woman? It is your job to INFORM the customer of which button to use. Not reach over and hit it for them. Especially when I'm trying to figure out why there is a bigger difference than I had calculated between my wic purchase and my cash purchase.

I'm expecting a $4 difference, a $1 toothbrush, $1.78 paper towels, and $1.48 razors. There's a $10 balance after my wic. I don't care how many people are behind me, or if you're in a hurry to clock out. YOU DO NOT HIT THE DAMN BUTTON JUST BECAUSE I DIDN'T DO IT IMMEDIATELY!!!!

Sorry for the rant, but this is the second time she's done it, and the manager gave me a bullshit "excuse" for her doing it. Next time I go in, I am going to speak to the other manager that actually CARES about the customer feedback and let her know. I'm ready to say fuck it and instead of driving across the street to go to the store I will drive across town to the one I used to go to before moving.

For those that are bitching it's no big deal or "how dare you use wic you poor bitch"..
What if I had been paying with my debit card for everything? I had a certain amount in my account, and by the this cashier just hittin the button for me, she just overdrew my bank account because I had miscalculated and was over budget? Would you all be singing the same tune then?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2013 at 3:19 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:54 AM
The one I used to go to across town before we moved had the BEST employees!! The were always nice, talkative, and gave a shit about their jobs

Quoting hautemama83:

Dude its fucking Food4less.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:55 AM
Good idea >.< lol

Quoting armywifey26:

Next time stab her hand with the pin pad plastic pen

hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:58 AM
But its still food4less....fuck the employees. Their foods disgusting enough.

Quoting Anonymous:

The one I used to go to across town before we moved had the BEST employees!! The were always nice, talkative, and gave a shit about their jobs

Quoting hautemama83:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:59 AM
Quoting hautemama83:

this
paganmommy4
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 5:01 AM
2 moms liked this

Your WIC should be a completely separate purchase from your other items

mattiehatter
by Mary on Apr. 20, 2013 at 5:05 AM
I have never had this issue when I go to food 4 less. What a rude pain. I don't think I would go back after that.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2013 at 5:29 AM
I don't know if the Walmart near us has produce and it's the next closest store. I haven't searched the area for different stores yet. We did find a trader joes close to us tho. I don't think they take wic purchases tho :/

Quoting hautemama83:

But its still food4less....fuck the employees. Their foods disgusting enough.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting hautemama83:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2013 at 5:30 AM
They have it set up so wic is taken off regardless if its seperately or not on the belt, but I do still seperately mine. I want to make sure what I get off wic is actually taken off wic first.

Quoting paganmommy4:

Your WIC should be a completely separate purchase from your other items

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2013 at 5:32 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm going to see if the Walmart around the corner has produce for my late night shopping from now on. It's only at night this cashier seems to be working. During the day their cashiers are much better. And I NEVER had any problems at all at the food4less we used to go to :( ill start making day trips to that one again, and they have a meat counter now..I love being able to get our meats cheap and fresh now.

Quoting mattiehatter:

I have never had this issue when I go to food 4 less. What a rude pain. I don't think I would go back after that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 20, 2013 at 5:58 AM

You said that the first time you went to that cashier and she hit the button she was the only cashier open.  Do you think it's fair that you hold up the only open register because you got the wrong OJ?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)