Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

hair cut/color help..PLEASE!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 9:53 AM
  • 9 Replies

I want a different style but want to keep it Med/long. Its mid back length n hubby likes it longer. Wat style and cut should I try?? Will add few picts so u can see it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Xmansmom08
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 9:54 AM

Another PICT. Doesn't show full length tho.
Xmansmom08
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 9:55 AM

Another PICT of my hair now
kdloves.
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Layer it & get blunt bangs.
hplesha
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 9:57 AM
Is your hair naturally curly? I would try taking a couple inches off, no more than 3, and get a nice face frame and long layers.
michiganmom5150
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 9:57 AM
Hate to tell you, without cutting a lot, not a whole lot you can do. Looks like you already have layers and bangs. I would add some caramel highlights. That would brighten it up.
hplesha
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 9:57 AM
If you are looking for color, i would add some carmel highlights
Xmansmom08
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:00 AM
No its naturally stick straight. I just don't want to cut above the armpit. I have few layers. Just tired of same look

Quoting hplesha:

Is your hair naturally curly? I would try taking a couple inches off, no more than 3, and get a nice face frame and long layers.

hplesha
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:04 AM
Have you looked at any pics online?? Ive tried the emo/rocker look. It's really cute. I tried my,hair like Ashlee Simpson's, when she did that pieces of me album. That was really fun. That was nothing but a ton of layers from top to bottom.

Quoting Xmansmom08:

No its naturally stick straight. I just don't want to cut above the armpit. I have few layers. Just tired of same look

Quoting hplesha:

Xmansmom08
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:53 AM
Yea looked online but everything looks same. I like trying new things LOL few months ago I got partia purplish pink highlights. I will look up Ashley Simpson's picts from her album thanks

Quoting hplesha:

Have you looked at any pics online?? Ive tried the emo/rocker look. It's really cute. I tried my,hair like Ashlee Simpson's, when she did that pieces of me album. That was really fun. That was nothing but a ton of layers from top to bottom.

Quoting Xmansmom08:

Quoting hplesha:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)