Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just cannot take my life anymore. I just need to vent.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
I really honestly cannot do this anymore. The ups and downs of what mg husband puts me through. The hurt and the anger, the mean words and everything.

We had a vacation planned to leave early in the week. I've been planning it all out to a T. It would be our first vacation in a long time. We both need it so bad.

This morning we get into a big fight and my husband verbally is attacking me and in front of our young son and I'm really pregnant.

So he cancels our vacation.

I just decided I cannot do this anymore. It would probably be best if I am no longer alive.

I just want to drop my son off at my moms house and do it. I cannot take it. I feel so hopeless and l hate my marriage and I have no way out and no way to live or a life to hold onto.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:33 AM

where was the vacation?

sailorchu
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Don't end your life, you have another life inside you. Both are important. And think of your son.

I think suicide is selfish. Especially when you don't have it that bad. Sorry he canceled your vacation and is a dick. Don't kill yourself, divorce him if it hurts you that bad.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Schmoopi
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:36 AM

There is ALWAYS a way out. Always. Find your backbone, Momma. And put the anger and upset toward another outlet. Like moving forward. Feel free to PM me.

And please, hang tight.

always2012
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:36 AM

hey :-) if you need someone to talk to invite me! dont do something you might regret! you still have a son to be with an im sure he loves his mom!

helema24
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:38 AM

tell him you will see him when you get back from your vacation. take your mom along.

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. replyI Like Big Butts and I Cannot

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:41 AM
I don't have any money. I'm a full sahm to an almost 2 yr old.

I'm screwed. I don't have anyway to make it on my own.

He already took all money out of my account and said I can go beg on the street to find food.

lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:46 AM

cant your family help? I would guess If you called and explained what was going on they would. Your children need a mother. Once you have this baby find a way to either go to school or work. Then start saving so you can support yourself.

Huge hugs momma.

starlight91
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Stay strong, things will get better..

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:52 AM
2 moms liked this

he is being abusive.  i would take your child and see if you can get into a shelter.  no one deserves to be treated that way!  (((mama)))

lifeisajoy
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Thinking of you mama-think of your son-can you live with your mother if you have to?  Message me anytime-Hugs and take care and please Do NOT end your life-your son will have a very hard time with that throughout his whole life-pleae think of your son

please message me!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured