Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

le threw up because he felt my stress???

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies

it has been a crazy week. First I got  a $ 500 ticket for making a right turn at a red light without coming to a stop. Then my car was towed from our own residential parking lot. Someone parked in my spot and since my son was asleep in the car, I wanted to go first upstairs, put him in bed, change his diaper, and then call the security gaurds. it turned out my son woke u and it took me longer to make that call. When i went down, my car had already been towed. So that tuesday night, I had to call a friend so that he could buy me a cheap car seat so that the next morning a taxi could take us to get my car. Well the morning went well. My son woke up and I didnt need to wake him up to be at police station at 7 am. We took a cap, got there at 7 am, got my car, left for his daycare and when we arrived and I parked, he threw up his entire breakfast. I got him out of the car seat and asked the care giver if I could change him. I asked her if hecould stay knowing that he was probably under stress. She said it was ok to leave him and if he threw up again, she would call me and I d pick him up (i work 5 m away).

he didnt throw up at all during the day.

So even if I am not breastfeeding anymore, do you think that he felt my stress and it got him sick?

it has been days now and no sign of being sick

he is 22 months

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
MicheleJM
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:19 AM

Could just be something in whatever you gave him that didn't agree with him.  I've seen kids throw up and act perfectly fine afterwards.  You don't need one more thing to stress you out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)