Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Haven't seen SO in 30 hrs...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

He left yesterday for work..normal day. Then went straight from work to the lake for a fishing tournament. An all night fishing tournament. Now he's back at work for a few hours. I get him back after that, but all he is going to want to do is sleep :( Just sucks. We rarely get a night that is just the two of us. And I get the kiddos back from my ex tomorrow at 8...and I'm sure our roomate will be home tonight. Damn hormones making me so irritable...

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2013 at 1:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2013 at 1:59 PM
I'm sorry. Does he know you feel this way?

I haven't seen my husband in almost 30 weeks and it sucks ass.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:03 PM

Military? I did that for a few years..Its hard..more power to you. And he does. And he knows, due to my past, I have huge trust issues...with men and women alike..So he's called and all to keep me updated. I just hate being home alone...had it been my weekend with the kids, it'd be different..

Quoting Anonymous:

QuirkyMom26
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:04 PM

Why didn't you go out with your friends while he was gone considering you didn't have any kids at home? 

smurfbitebug
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:06 PM
Fishing tournaments, when you are a fisherman(fisherperson) tournaments are pretty important. Try not to get aggravated with him for it, mama. I know what you mean about hormones, so I'm not blaming either of you. There is no blame to be had. Well.. except for..

Damn hormones.

*hugs*

;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:06 PM

After my last shitty relationship I lost alot of friends...and having kids and being a SAHM it didn't take long for the rest to disappear. My roommate had plans with her bf. And my other friend had a wedding....

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

Why didn't you go out with your friends while he was gone considering you didn't have any kids at home? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:07 PM

I know...originally I was suppose to go with him. But when his buddy got the rules..we discovered I couldn't. But he did call..and kept me company when he could. Was just a very long lonely night...

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Fishing tournaments, when you are a fisherman(fisherperson) tournaments are pretty important. Try not to get aggravated with him for it, mama. I know what you mean about hormones, so I'm not blaming either of you. There is no blame to be had. Well.. except for..

Damn hormones.

*hugs*

;)

smurfbitebug
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:08 PM
I understand.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know...originally I was suppose to go with him. But when his buddy got the rules..we discovered I couldn't. But he did call..and kept me company when he could. Was just a very long lonely night...

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Damn hormones.

*hugs*

;)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
QuirkyMom26
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:08 PM

Ugh! Sorry :/  I know what it feels like to get a day to myself and no one to spend it with. I have limited friends myself. Most of them are my SO's family (his sister & mom) Maybe you might want to consider planning a day for the two of you guys some time soon.

Quoting Anonymous:

After my last shitty relationship I lost alot of friends...and having kids and being a SAHM it didn't take long for the rest to disappear. My roommate had plans with her bf. And my other friend had a wedding....

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

Diatech12
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:10 PM
I saw dh for 15min Thursday when he was leaving for work and I was coming home. I was asleep when he got home 11:30pm. I left early Friday morning to get kids to daycare and to my doc apt. He was still asleep when I left. I again was asleep when he got home at 11:30, he was asleep when I left for work this am and again I won't see him untill 11:30 IF I STAY AWAKE. I have to work early again tomorrow.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:11 PM
Yep, military. We have been doing it for 12 years now and this is the 6th deployment he's been on. It sucks but it will end eventually.

Maybe plan something just the two of you?

Quoting Anonymous:

Military? I did that for a few years..Its hard..more power to you. And he does. And he knows, due to my past, I have huge trust issues...with men and women alike..So he's called and all to keep me updated. I just hate being home alone...had it been my weekend with the kids, it'd be different..

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)