Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Something to think about with the boston bombing...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 44 Replies

Your thought?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyoftwo103
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:02 PM

Cute baby! love his face!

smurfbitebug
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:03 PM
4 moms liked this
The way I understood it was they used the info that they were responsible for the bombing to intimidate a man into giving up his car a little faster. Not "took a hostage, told him everything, and turned him loose"
And seriously.. if they has told him everything we would know why they did what they did.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sampson200
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:04 PM
2 moms liked this

Your post has weaksauce.....

JanineDeer
by Janine on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:06 PM
1 mom liked this

one bad thing about the internet- conspiracy theories fly and it is hard to get the facts straight.  Don't go getting all paranoid and believing conspiracy theorys.

PTmomma3
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Maybe they had to reload since they'd just shot the MIT officer "several" times just minutes before that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Thats an okay way to think about it, but look deeper into it, they were already holding a gun to their head so isnt that reason enough to get out of the suv???

Quoting smurfbitebug:

The way I understood it was they used the info that they were responsible for the bombing to intimidate a man into giving up his car a little faster. Not "took a hostage, told him everything, and turned him loose"
And seriously.. if they has told him everything we would know why they did what they did.

moosesmom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:12 PM
LOL!

Quoting sampson200:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:12 PM

I do not necessarily believe this but it does have me thinking, i think it has strong sauce.  

Quoting sampson200:

PISCIS29
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Finally someone who is thinking outta the box too!!! I agree with you!!!
smurfbitebug
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:17 PM
It makes total sense that they would have used the info for intimidation. You can pick it apart if you would like, but they needed a car and they needed it quickly. They were willing to say and do anything to get him out of that car as quickly as possible. Killing him would have slowed them up.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thats an okay way to think about it, but look deeper into it, they were already holding a gun to their head so isnt that reason enough to get out of the suv???

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN