Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

She is pregnant and on a diet to lose more weight. Eta PIC She's "ignoring" her pregnancy. Wwyd?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 41 Replies

I know she is committed to this very strict diet to look like this model ( pic in replies) but doesn't MOST of those weight and muscle control formulas say you shouldn't take it while pregnant? Her diet is more important than the baby. Is she in denial? Why do I have this inkling feeling she isn't trying to keep this baby. I mean, my pregnancy was a shocker but for most moms, even with depression you awknowledged you were pregnant, needed vitamins,and doctor visits right? Would you report this somehow? Get in contact with her family members? I'm the only one that knows about her pregnancy. ** and she doesn't plan on aborting she's just "ignoring it"

* WE attend the same gym besides having a regular friendship. I can't avoid her. It sort of aches to see her doing this. Maybe she is having a mental break? 

I know her bros, and her dh. Dh won't awknowledged the pregnancy, he is against it, so if I tattle It will come back to me. 

SHE IS NOT THE CHICK IN THE REPLIES she looks very similar and is close to having a complete flat stomach like this model. She also plans on having "meatier" legs and she is taking muscle formula for it.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:42 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous

BUMP!

Anonymous

BUMP!

HappySquirrel
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:43 PM
Where's the pic?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:43 PM

mommieof38829
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:44 PM
That baby should come first. I didn't think you could take diet stuff when pregnant.
Melissa_4
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:45 PM

I hope to got she's not taking any of those diet formulas that contains a fat burner or Chromium Picolinate!  So bad for the baby.

stargazerwolf
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:45 PM

I honestly don't know what to tell you, you are sure she is still pregnant and didn't miscarry? There isn't a whole lot you can do. You can't make someone take care of themselves during a pregnancy. No diet to loose weight should be done when pregnant. If you guys are close and you know her family well and you know she is pregnant still then I might say something to a family member, idk, that's a tough one.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:46 PM

I know you can't. She is saying yes but some of the boxes say " do not take while pregnant or nursing" I wish I had photos of what she is taking. I mean ab excercises alone aren't good for the baby right?

Quoting mommieof38829:

That baby should come first. I didn't think you could take diet stuff when pregnant.

norahsmommy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:46 PM
The baby will get what it needs unless she is severely malnourished. Her body is going to suffer majorly for it. He body will eat it own muscle BEFORE burning through fat and will slow her metabolism. Not a great plan for sustained weight loss. She might be skinnier for a while but will end up gaining weight later after the pregnancy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)