Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Will you wait a fu***** minute?!?!?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
JFC, man! I'm the only one in the house physically able to do any manual labor. My dad is too sick. My mom is too heavy. Well, mom had an awesome idea to replace the carpets but not hire anyone to rip it up or move any furniture.....you do the math. I did the other rooms this week while she was at work and I only had DS' room to do today.

No, I apparently needed super vision and had 3 people in there trying to do something that took 10 minutes....took 30. Then, the brilliant idea of, "lets" move all the furniture out of the rooms now until Thursday! What? Really? WHYYYYY? "It's easier that way." On who? I have to do it anyway! So, as I'm trying to get things moved, I'm being micromanaged and basically it's her way.....uh....ok. I haven't gotten to sit or take a break since I started but they've gone outside like 10 times and I "have to wait" but clean this, this and this.

Well, my back was hurting, I'm still sore from the gym and from earlier this week from doing this. I sit down and she's like, "Com'on, gotta get busy, I need this to go here." FUCKING WAIT GOD DAMMIT!!!!! Unless you want to move it, it's staying right there! I want to shoot myself in the fucking head!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:16 PM

Live with your parentsor they live with you? Sucky situation, sorry they aren't being reasonable.

lovevamp
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:16 PM
Feel better
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MumsTheWord571
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:18 PM
Oh wow. I'd be frustrated and mad too!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:18 PM
I live with them right now.

Quoting Anonymous:

Live with your parentsor they live with you? Sucky situation, sorry they aren't being reasonable.

Melissa_4
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:19 PM

No good deed goes unpunished.  This is why we don't live with our parents after age 20.

JanineDeer
by Janine on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:20 PM

I would hate to be in your shoes!!!!!!! Wow.. and they are only going to be more and more dependent on you as time goes along... yikes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:20 PM
Thank you. This is my first weekend without DS in a few weeks and was really looking forward to resting a bit. I've had maybe 6 hours of sleep of 3 days. I'm exhausted. I might go to a friends house tonight and she tells me, "but we have more stuff to do..." Excuse me???? Can it not wait a day??

Quoting lovevamp:

Feel better
askyourmother
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:20 PM
Say fuck it they can do it themselves.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:21 PM

:-/
I guess telling them where to shove crappy attitudes won't work. i hope you get a break and venting here helps.

Quoting Anonymous:

I live with them right now.

Quoting Anonymous:

KGreen75
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:21 PM
Move out. Fuck that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)