Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

its my day off and....i'll cry if i want to??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
i never get Saturdays off. today I did. and I wish I just fucking worked instead. my house is so tense today. my mom and brother have to stay with df and I for a few days. I thought as long as it wasn't long term it would be ok. df could survive a few days. instead it has been 24 hours and i'm getting full blown asshole thrown at me. I haven't done anything wrong. all I do is go to work and come home. all I wanted was a good day off to have some family time. some time with my kids who I barely get to see. that's ruined. because of the tenseness I took them to their grandmas house. I never get to see my family. we see dfs family daily. I have seen my older brother ONCE in the past year. its not easy for me. I really rather my mom and brother not see df being mean to me, but I guess that expectation is gone now. the rest of my day off is going to be sent with df being mean to me and everything being tense, and I gotta work at 6 am tomorrow. I cant do anything right. can never have a great day off. cant ever see my damn kids. and nobody cares. I wanna run away right now. grab my kids and take off. but I cant. of course. I never get anything I want. my life is spent being miserable and tired. I cant even leave the house by myself today.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:17 PM
Then tell your mom and brother that you three are going out somewhere, pick the kids up and go do something. Even if you go to the park!
young_lv_mom
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:18 PM
Why can't you just take your kids to the park, stand up for yourself you are worth it. Does your dh even work?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:20 PM

if i leave with my mom and brother it would create ww3. he will say that i choose them over him and i never stand up for him and that i would rather be with them than him on my day off. he wont even talk to me right now. he says hes too mad.

Quoting Anonymous:

Then tell your mom and brother that you three are going out somewhere, pick the kids up and go do something. Even if you go to the park!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:21 PM

no, hes the sah parent. i work though.

Quoting young_lv_mom:

Why can't you just take your kids to the park, stand up for yourself you are worth it. Does your dh even work?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:30 PM

and now my mother is feeling akward. going around cleaning. df has loud music playing as he does whatever and my brother is sitting quiet on the couch. im in my room by myself. i didnt act like this when df cousin and his wife stayed here for 3 days recently. i was nice and welcoming. or when his brother and his wife were here. i hate them and i didnt treat df like this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)