Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

im stealing dd's graduation gift !!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies

dd is graduating high school this year,dh bought her a repoed 2001 bmw as a gift , we just got it out of the repair shop OMG ITS FAST !!!! I just drove it i want this car ! I told him its way to fast for her you should have seen me blasting down the highway with the stereo cranked i almost felt 18 again ! I think i might steal her car lol !

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jbirdsladie27
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:36 PM
Lovely
Safe driving
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
livelaughlov26
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:36 PM
She is gonna be one happy girl
OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:39 PM

I hope you aren't serious. That'd just be mean :-( I know first hand that it would just be mean. When I was 16, my mom "bought" me a Buick Skylark to learn to drive. She was going to go get herself another car. I never was taken for the permit test, she never even took me for the physical exam that is required. She also never got that second car?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:39 PM

yeah shes going to love it , she deserves it shes a great kid we are so proud of her , she will start collage in the fall she wants to be a rn

Quoting livelaughlov26:

livelaughlov26
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:40 PM
That's awesome :) congrats.

Quoting Anonymous:

yeah shes going to love it , she deserves it shes a great kid we are so proud of her , she will start collage in the fall she wants to be a rn

Quoting livelaughlov26:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:40 PM

no , im kidding i could never do that to her she deserves something nice shes a great kid

Quoting OneToughMami:

I hope you aren't serious. That'd just be mean :-( I know first hand that it would just be mean. When I was 16, my mom "bought" me a Buick Skylark to learn to drive. She was going to go get herself another car. I never was taken for the permit test, she never even took me for the physical exam that is required. She also never got that second car?

Fields456
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:40 PM
That's an awesome gift make sure you record her reaction because its going to be priceless
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:42 PM

i cant wait to give it to her , shes going to be so suprised

Quoting Fields456:

That's an awesome gift make sure you record her reaction because its going to be priceless

MommyofJustin
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:43 PM
Awesome!!
OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:43 PM

Good. It's nice that you are doing something nice for her. My friend got the Dale Earnhardt Jr. edition Monte Carlo for his graduation. Was a nice car. He just recently traded it in because it was a hassle being a coupe.

Quoting Anonymous:

no , im kidding i could never do that to her she deserves something nice shes a great kid

Quoting OneToughMami:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)