Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

dear,blank blank apts.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
To whom it may concern,
Apt #76 is beyond disgusting. The people that live there are very trashy. They are constantly throwing their trash over the balcony and landing in front of my door step. Its always gross rotted food, plastic bottles, chip bags, buckets of water and other unknown fluids. Their kids are constantly running through the apt like a stampede of buffalo at hours I wouldn't think for kids their age to be awake. They have a perfectly good bathroom upstairs, actually two of them and yet they poop and per under the stairs like lil hoodlums, they don't care who is around. That's not ok. They have torn up my children's stuff. They are one of the reasons my family will be moving out and will never return here no matter how desperate were for a place. I hope your new tenants are more patient then me because this is just gross.

Sincerely,
a disgusted neighbor.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:34 PM
Should I send this to the apt manager or just move out and let the next tenants complain?
dstarr347
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:41 PM
1 mom liked this

When you give your 30 day notice most owners ask why you are leaving if you are a good tenant. I would tell them why you are leaving and that these neighbors filth has made living there deplorable. It sucks living in an apt because everyone does not value cleanliness the same way. Good luck to you and your family.

Best wishes,

Danielle

babygirlsmom314
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:42 PM

I would send it so they know what is going on.  I am hoping this isn't the actually letter you want to send because you have made a couple of errors.

Quoting Anonymous:

To whom it may concern,
Apt #76 is beyond disgusting. The people that live there are very trashy. They are constantly throwing their trash over the balcony and landing in front of my door step. Its always gross rotted food, plastic bottles, chip bags, buckets of water and other unknown fluids. Their kids are constantly running through the apt like a stampede of buffalo at hours I wouldn't think for kids their age to be awake. They have a perfectly good bathroom upstairs, actually two of them and yet they poop and pee under the stairs like lil hoodlums, they don't care who is around. That's not ok. They have torn up my children's stuff. They are one of the reasons my family will be moving out and will never return here no matter how desperate we're for a place. I hope your new tenants are more patient then me because this is just gross.

Sincerely,
a disgusted neighbor.

allycally
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tarakay0417
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I would.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol no that would be my sweet auto correct Lol the letter is all done correctly :)

Quoting babygirlsmom314:

I would send it so they know what is going on.  I am hoping this isn't the actually letter you want to send because you have made a couple of errors.

Quoting Anonymous:

To whom it may concern,

Apt #76 is beyond disgusting. The people that live there are very trashy. They are constantly throwing their trash over the balcony and landing in front of my door step. Its always gross rotted food, plastic bottles, chip bags, buckets of water and other unknown fluids. Their kids are constantly running through the apt like a stampede of buffalo at hours I wouldn't think for kids their age to be awake. They have a perfectly good bathroom upstairs, actually two of them and yet they poop and pee under the stairs like lil hoodlums, they don't care who is around. That's not ok. They have torn up my children's stuff. They are one of the reasons my family will be moving out and will never return here no matter how desperate we're for a place. I hope your new tenants are more patient then me because this is just gross.

Sincerely,

a disgusted neighbor.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:45 PM

Have you brought this stuff up to the landlord before? Have you given the landlord the opportunity to fix the problems?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2013 at 4:48 PM
Yes they know I've also had to threaten them that I was going to call the police cause on a school night at 3 a.m their kids were awake beating on my walls and making a bunch of racket. They let anyone live here I guess. It wad decent when I moved in but it has gone downhill quickly

Quoting Anonymous:

Have you brought this stuff up to the landlord before? Have you given the landlord the opportunity to fix the problems?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 20, 2013 at 5:01 PM

If you want to give the slumlord a letter than go ahead. But to be honest with you, he/she probably won't care. 

I don't blame you for moving out. And if I were you I would file a formal complaint with the city you live in. Landlords allow tenants to act like this because nobody calls on the landlord. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes they know I've also had to threaten them that I was going to call the police cause on a school night at 3 a.m their kids were awake beating on my walls and making a bunch of racket. They let anyone live here I guess. It wad decent when I moved in but it has gone downhill quickly

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)