Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So I guess this is it

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

Sometimes I sit here and think.. Why am even here? Why do you I stay around when no one really cares?  My husband treats me like shit. My kids dont care whether I'm around them or not. I am all by myself. Im alone in everything I do.  I hate my fucking family and Im pretty sure they hate me too. 

A lot of you on here will probably write smart ass comments about how I just want attention and you may be right to some degree. All I want is for someone to actually care about me. There is nothing wrong with that, right?  Every now and then I want some fucking attention.

All I do is think about just killing myself. I have made a post before about it but all I got was some replies about how my kids need me and not to be selfish. My kids dont need me. I have learned that today. They dont ask for me or cry for me when they are with their dad. I get pushed to the side, like I always have.

Some days I think that this is just a phase. But most days I cant even get out of bed. This is the hardest thing I have ever dealt with in my life. I know other people are worse off than I am but right now I feel pretty fucking horrible. Im drowning in something I will never be able to swim my way out of, and I may not even try to get out of it. I have felt this way before I had kids and I had my kids when I was very young. Is this something that 21 year olds should be going through? It doesnt even matter if I actually post this or not. If i delete it which I probably will, I will just get an automated message from Cafe Mom saying that they are sorry I am having a hard time right now.. blah blah blah. Like they actually care.

I guess I just needed to get this off my chest. Sorry if there are any typos because I just dont give a shit about being a spelling, grammar and punctuation nazi right now.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2013 at 8:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cinnamonkiti
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 8:52 PM
OK. First thing you need to do is take a deep breath.
Are you on any meds for depression? If not, it is time to see a doctor.
Suicide is a permanent solution to a very temporary problem. Once you are on stabilizing meds, you may realize that these toxic thoughts are FALSE. Please do not do anything that you cannot take back!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Torres2566
by Mrs.T on Apr. 20, 2013 at 8:52 PM

You sound depressed. Seek help dear.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2013 at 8:54 PM
No I quit my meds last year. Im done being sick. I feel as if I am labeled as crazy. No point in trying to fix what can't be fixed.

Quoting cinnamonkiti:

Suicide is a permanent solution to a very temporary problem. Once you are on stabilizing meds, you may realize that these toxic thoughts are FALSE. Please do not do anything that you cannot take back!

RissyLee
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 8:56 PM
I don't know you, but I care about you. I'm sorry you're hurting. (((Hugs)))
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2013 at 8:56 PM
You need to reach out to someone who can help you like a doctor. Good luck.
littlecolton07
by Rebecca on Apr. 20, 2013 at 8:59 PM
You really need to talk to a doctor. Please get help before you do something stupid.
cinnamonkiti
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 9:00 PM
That's the thing. It absolutely CAN be fixed. You really need to see your doctor, and be straight with him.
Depression is a great deceiver. It can make you believe terrible things that are completely untrue.
You won't see that until you are on the right dosage of the right Med though. Please make an emergency appt. with your doc. If it gets worse, then go to the ER. YOU WILL get through this, as long as you don't give up.

Quoting Anonymous:

No I quit my meds last year. Im done being sick. I feel as if I am labeled as crazy. No point in trying to fix what can't be fixed.

Quoting cinnamonkiti:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 21, 2013 at 5:18 AM
It sounds like you're going through depression, please seek the help you need. You're young, have your whole life in front of you and your children need their mom.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 21, 2013 at 5:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes you need to get on meds. Trust me, you'd look at me and think I'm some perfectly happy healthy loving girl. No. I was in your position. I hate my family and they hate me. I felt my kids didn't love me. My ex abused me and tried to kill me. He said everyone will try to kill me bc I'm worthless. I saw my dr and a therapist. I'm taking buspirone and I can't explain how much better I feel!! I wish I could explain. Again, you'd never know I ever had issues. Get help.
lauraschatz
by Gold Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 5:34 AM
I've been where you are now hon. Please talk to your doctor. You don't have to suffer through this.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)