Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Anyone need special prayer? you can post her or PM me. Yes I will be doing this every Saturday night, but if anyone needs me at anytime or any day to pray for them just let me know!
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:07 PM
Replies (51-52):
SAMI_JO
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 8:57 AM

Explain this to her and God will show you the way to help her;

“If you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.” — Romans 10:9

“To all who received Him, to those who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of God.” — John 1:12

He asked, “‘What must I do to be saved?’ They replied, ‘Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved.’” — Acts 16:30,31

SAMI_JO
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 12:33 AM

There is no reason to feel guilty for asking for guidance for yourself. If you were driving down the road and got lost would you not stop and ask for directions? The answer is YES! When you turn ALL your problems over to God's hands and trust him to take care of it no matter what it may be. But if you don't give it all, it is the same as giving nothing. So give EVERYTHING to God and see what he will do for you!

God Bless,

Samantha

Quoting Anonymous:

I feel guilty asking this because there are women who need prayers for family members who are dying and I feel like mine is so trivial but please pray that I receive guidance from God. The right guidance is all I need. My husband and I are going through a horrible time in our marriage and I am pregnant and we also have an infant. I have become a nasty person to be around and I hate who I've become. I don't know which path God wants me on. Stay in my marriage where I resent my husband every time I see his face? Or move on and find something bigger and better in life? I'm so confused.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN