Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

OK I already asked about your parents, how about you?

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:23 PM
  • 97 Replies

Have you or your siblings been divorced? 

I have never been divorced, will be married 6 years next month, together 7. 

My oldest brother is married to his HS sweetheart they have been married 8 years this November, together 10.

My younger brother has never been divorced either. They will have been married 4 years this October, but they were only together 3 months before they got married. 

I come from a long line of no divorces, my grandparents were married 48 years when grandpa died in 01. And my parents have been married 28 this August. 

DH has been divorced twice, and his parents were never married. His oldest brother is going through his second divorce, 2nd oldest has been divorced 3 times, 3rd oldest divorced once, oldest sister going through a divorce now, 4th older brother divorced 3 or 4 times, and younger sis has never been married. 

by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:25 PM
I was married 7 years then divorced. Me and DH will be married 2 years in August.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
HaileysMom07180
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:27 PM

I have been married almost 7 years and we have been together 8 and a half years.  My half sister was married for six years but her ex left when they found out their oldest was autistic, so she is now raising 2 autistic boys.  My other siblings are almost 7 so i really hope they haven't been divorced yet lol.

zoo003
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:28 PM

My dh and I have been married for 17 years in July.  My brother has been married for 2 years and my brother-in-law has been married for around 15 years.  My parents and my in-laws have each been married for almost 43 years.  Lots of long term marriages here. 

*Edit-my dh's grandparents have been married for around 77 years. (They are 95 and got married when they were 18 years old).  My grandmother lost her dh young and never remarried (don't think she ever dated afterwards either).  My dh's other grandmother was married for a very long time until her dh died, as was my other grandmother. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:28 PM

I answered in the other post.

I have never been divorced, neither has my DH

None of my 4 siblings have been divorced, nor his 3 siblings 

All of my siblings are married to someone who was previously divorced though.

SincerelyMine
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:28 PM
My best friend is like my sister. She was married two days before they had it annulled (sp)
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:29 PM

no

So.Ill.Mama
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:29 PM
Neither of us have divorced. I'll be married 4 years June 18, and she celebrated her 18th anniversary April 8th.
UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:30 PM
My oldest sister is divorced, my brother divorced twice, two sisters never married, other sister still married. I'm still married, 6 years in June.
BeAmour
by Tonya on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:30 PM
I'm an only child. 3rd gen. Lol

I am divorced and have zero intent on remarrying.
JanuaryBaby06
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:30 PM

we will be married 6 years in september... together for 10.. we tsarted dating at 16 & 18 but i have known him my whole life :D

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN