Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

OK I already asked about your parents, how about you?

Have you or your siblings been divorced? 

I have never been divorced, will be married 6 years next month, together 7. 

My oldest brother is married to his HS sweetheart they have been married 8 years this November, together 10.

My younger brother has never been divorced either. They will have been married 4 years this October, but they were only together 3 months before they got married. 

I come from a long line of no divorces, my grandparents were married 48 years when grandpa died in 01. And my parents have been married 28 this August. 

DH has been divorced twice, and his parents were never married. His oldest brother is going through his second divorce, 2nd oldest has been divorced 3 times, 3rd oldest divorced once, oldest sister going through a divorce now, 4th older brother divorced 3 or 4 times, and younger sis has never been married. 

by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:23 PM
Replies (91-97):
Rlmama00
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 1:15 AM

Each of my parents and my fil have 1 sister that divorced once each. Other than that there is no divorce in my family or dh's.

Not_A_Native
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 1:18 AM

My husband was never divorced, his sister was married 13 years and getting divorced.  His brother has never married.

My brother was never divorced, he's been married 13 years (not all that happily, but still together).  I was married 8 years, divorced, and now have been married 24 years.

My parents divorced after 25 years of marriage.  My grandparents (maternal side) divorced after 15.  My dad's parents - huge drama, his mom died in childbirth when he was 5, but his parents were separated at the time.  On my husbands side, his sister is the first divorce ever.

Lorelai_Nicole
by Lorelai on Apr. 23, 2013 at 1:18 AM
My DH and I will be married 10 years in June. Only marriage for both of us.

I have 5 stepsisters and a stepbrother. 3 stepsisters are divorced. Stepbrother *almost* got divorced but they're working it out. 1 stepsister has a 6yo dd but has never been married. 1 stepsister is still married...to her cousin. (Yes, I'm totally serious.)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissyboogs
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 1:20 AM

My older brother and his ex-wife divorced after about a year. 

My husband and I have been married 5 years. He's the only man I've ever been married to, so no divorces. He's never been married to anyone else either. 

My younger brother has never been married. 

My youngest brother is still married to his first wife. He's her first husband as well. They probably should get divorced. 

My sister has never been married. 

My mom has been divorced twice. My dad has been divorced once. He's been married to my stepmom for something like 21 or 22 years. 

My husband's parents are divorced. His mom has been divorced twice. His dad has been divorced 3 times and is on his 4th marriage. 

My husband, as I said, has never been divorced. 

His younger brother had an anullment. They were married less than 6 months. 

His youngest brother has never been married. 

My husband's grandparents (on both sides) have never been divorced. My grandparents (on both sides) have each been divorced once. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Apr. 23, 2013 at 1:20 AM

I have never been divorced and I will celebrate my tenth wedding anniversary in December.

My older brother has been divorced because he sucks.

My younger brother has never been married as of yet, but he's only twenty five.

1likeme
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 1:21 AM
I have been married twice. One of these days I will get around to divorcing husband number two.

My sister is on her third marriage. Two of my brothers are still married to their first wife. Two of them aren't married to my knowledge but we don't speak so I wouldn't know for sure.
Texa5
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 1:22 AM
I consider myself an only child, but I have a brother. I'm still married, however my parents were never married to each other. My father got married after he left my mother, that marriage was on it's way to a divorce though.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN