Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it really over??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 73 Replies

This has been an awful night, my boyfriend and I got into a huge fight. First a little background, I currently live in my house with my mother, my boyfriend, and my son 50% of the time (I share custody with my ex). Well my boyfriend HATES living with my mother. She does not really even bother him, she stays in her room mostly. And its because she knows he does not want her around. For months now things have been tense. The stress has been getting to me, and I have not always been a wonderful person to be around. When I lose it, I lash out in such ugly ways. I do my best to keep my temper, but I am a failure at that. So anyway, tonight my BF got pissy because we can't keep the cat we found in the neighborhood because of  my mothers allergies to cats. Then he just unleashed on me, to the point where I was asking him to stop yelling at me. He refused. Not much longer after that I told him to move out then. Find another girl then. I told him to never call me any pet name. I didn't mean any of it. He's already said he will move out as fast as possible. I wrote him a letter, just telling him how I am feeling. He is already asleep, I guess he doesn't care at all. I don't know what to do. I love him, I don't want to lose him. I can't even stop crying, as I type this I have tears. I just needed to get it out. I have no friends to call, I have actually fallen out of touch with nearly everyone. Please talk to me.

ETA: Should I try to do all I can to save my relationship? or should I just let things take course ? I will answer any questions asked.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:19 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:20 PM

anyone?

LiesLiesLies
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:21 PM
5 moms liked this
Why are you with a man who doesn't have a place of his own?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:22 PM
I'm sorry you're going through that, I know the feeling. Hopefully things will be brighter in the morning. Cuddle up next to him if he's sleeping, it would show you're no longer angry
EAzizM
by Erica on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:23 PM
3 moms liked this
He sounds like a fucking child.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:25 PM

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

He did when we met. I moved into the Houston area. He was still in Lumberton (small town in SETX). I ended up asking him to move in with me, at the time I thought my mom was planning to move to Florida with her best friend, but that fell apart. Now he's pissed she is still here. Feels lied to.

LiesLiesLies
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:26 PM
Why don't you guys move out?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

He did when we met. I moved into the Houston area. He was still in Lumberton (small town in SETX). I ended up asking him to move in with me, at the time I thought my mom was planning to move to Florida with her best friend, but that fell apart. Now he's pissed she is still here. Feels lied to.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:27 PM

Quoting EAzizM:

He sounds like a fucking child.

This made me laugh...because yeah, he can act worse than my 5 yr old.

villagemamma
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:27 PM

I would move on to a mature grown man that has a place of his own. If he doesnt like it there he doesnt need to live there. Problem solved

vegaswife2011
by Emerald Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:28 PM
Why does your boyfriend live with his girlfriends mom? How old are you?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured