Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

S/O are you on the autism spectrum

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies
I fall right in the Aspergers part of the spectrum.

Ladies, let's keep it civil. If you don't have anything helpful or related get out of the post.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:29 AM
People give out autism diagnoses like theyre candy..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:29 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

And adhd...

Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:30 AM

Don't think so, never been tested.

Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:31 AM

Nope

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:32 AM

You know, I used to wonder about myself and aspergers. I have never made friends easily, Ive always had a hard time making eye contact it makes me feel VERY uncomfortable. but those are really the only two things so I chalked it up to being very introverted.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:35 AM
2 moms liked this

Bullshit.  You have no idea the long drawn out process most people go through to get their child diagnosed.

Quoting Anonymous:

Cymbeline
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:35 AM

I was diagnosed with Asperger's after many evaluations, both of me, and of my school data, hours of tests, and family interviews.The diagnosis was given by a doctor who specializes in ASDs.

I do not like wiki-diagnosers, nor those who think Asperger's/Autism is the same as being introverted, socially awkward, shy, or having social anxiety. Most people do hate crowds, and they're not autistic.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:35 AM
I don't think I would test on the spectrum, but I do have some autistic characteristics.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:38 AM

I hope you didnt think i was trying to relate me being introverted as me having aspergers!

Quoting Cymbeline:

I was diagnosed with Asperger's after many evaluations, both of me, and of my school data, hours of tests, and family interviews.The diagnosis was given by a doctor who specializes in ASDs.

I do not like wiki-diagnosers, nor those who think Asperger's/Autism is the same as being introverted, socially awkward, shy, or having social anxiety. Most people do hate crowds, and they're not autistic.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:39 AM
Hey, if you want to tell yourself faeries are the reason your pants keep getting tighter, be my guest. But thats just about as much bullshit as my statement. And you know literally nothing about me. Dont make asinine statements based on silly anger towards a stranger.

Quoting Anonymous:

Bullshit.  You have no idea the long drawn out process most people go through to get their child diagnosed.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN