Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What is your dream home like?

Posted by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:44 AM
  • 6 Replies

I'd like to live in a small, cozy cabin on a secluded plot of land. With a rustic garden, a few goats, chickens, rabbits, and a really big fluffy dog (BF is licensed to raise wolves, but only time will tell if that can ever happen).

by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Small and cozy, with a big porch and a fireplace in the large dining room with a HUGE wooden table where we can all sit together.

Lots of land with lots of trees, a cleared garden area and places for flower beds, plenty of room for animals.

handy0318
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:53 AM

Sounds nice...sort of what I have now.

Not to rain on a dream, but you might want to rethink any wolves/wolf-hybreds if you have livestock.  Trust me on this one!

My dream house would be Bag End.

Quoting Ashley_Carlson:

I'd like to live in a small, cozy cabin on a secluded plot of land. With a rustic garden, a few goats, chickens, rabbits, and a really big fluffy dog (BF is licensed to raise wolves, but only time will tell if that can ever happen).

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:53 AM
My dream home is a log cabin near a lake. It has two stories, the second floor has a rap around deck. There are five bedrooms, two baths. I can't think of all the details.
Ashley_Carlson
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:55 AM
1 mom liked this

That's the only thing stopping me from telling BF "Yea! Sure, that sounds great!" about keeping wolves....

Quoting handy0318:

Sounds nice...sort of what I have now.

Not to rain on a dream, but you might want to rethink any wolves/wolf-hybreds if you have livestock.  Trust me on this one!

My dream house would be Bag End.

Quoting Ashley_Carlson:

Kage336
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:57 AM
Bam Margera's house. DF and I both love if.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
vickiheitzler
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:59 AM
A big old farm house with a wrap around deck. Lots of livestock and lots if land.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)