Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So what if you think I'm a stuck up b****?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
I'm recently divorced. I've started dating but nothing serious. I've been seeing this guy from work and we've been hooking up. I made it very clear to him I wasn't interested in relationship, I'm not inviting him to my house, he's not meeting my kids, I'm not telling my family about him. And he was fine with this until recently. He wants to be exclusive and tell people that we're together.
I told him no. Nothing has changed for me as far as this situation goes. Quite frankly I have no interest in being in a relationship with him. He barely has his shit together and if he's not up to the standard I will settle for if I look for a serious relationship again.
So after I told him no, he called me a stuck up bitch. I told him to lose my number and to forget about anything happening again. He keeps trying to apologize, but I dealt with my ex disrespecting me for seven years. I'll be damned if I'm gonna take it from this guy.
Sorry. Just a vent.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 21, 2013 at 4:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wickedfiress
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 4:45 AM

Don't give in! :) 

lauraschatz
by Gold Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 4:45 AM
Good move Mama. Don't give him a second thought!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Bryant1201
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 4:46 AM

What an asshole! Good for you for not putting up with that bullshit!

high five

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 21, 2013 at 4:48 AM
Stay strong!
tastelikeyum
by Gold Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 4:50 AM
So you hooked up with him meaning fucked him right? But you don't want a relationship with him? I guess its OK if women do it but men are wrong for doing that.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 21, 2013 at 4:51 AM
Thanks ladies. He seemed like a really cool guy till tonight. I'm not regretting breaking it off at all though.
cjsix
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 4:52 AM
2 moms liked this

You are recently divorced.

You don't want a relationship right now.

You are "hooking up" with a guy,which I am guessing means having sex?

This guy is someone you work with...(are you crazy,you still have to work with him!)

He doesn't have his life together.

He isn't the kind of person you want to be with.

But,yet you have gone out with him multiple times and "hooked up". Gee,I can't imagine why he'd be upset.

You need to take some time and get your own life together for yourself and your children before you start seeing anyone and from what you said here you do not have your life together.

ZennMomma
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 4:52 AM

As long as you made that clear from Go....

Hopefully he finds what he needs and wants elsewhere.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 21, 2013 at 4:52 AM
I don't think anyone is wrong for doing that. We used protection. We've both been tested for std's. I enjoy sex. He enjoys sex. It was what it was and he said he was alright with that. No double standard from me.

Quoting tastelikeyum:

So you hooked up with him meaning fucked him right? But you don't want a relationship with him? I guess its OK if women do it but men are wrong for doing that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 21, 2013 at 4:55 AM
He probably said that becsuse he felt rejected and his feelings were hurt. If the sex was good I may explain im not ready for relationship and give him another chance. But also say name calling isnt acceptable.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured