Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So what if you think I'm a stuck up b****?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I'm recently divorced. I've started dating but nothing serious. I've been seeing this guy from work and we've been hooking up. I made it very clear to him I wasn't interested in relationship, I'm not inviting him to my house, he's not meeting my kids, I'm not telling my family about him. And he was fine with this until recently. He wants to be exclusive and tell people that we're together.
I told him no. Nothing has changed for me as far as this situation goes. Quite frankly I have no interest in being in a relationship with him. He barely has his shit together and if he's not up to the standard I will settle for if I look for a serious relationship again.
So after I told him no, he called me a stuck up bitch. I told him to lose my number and to forget about anything happening again. He keeps trying to apologize, but I dealt with my ex disrespecting me for seven years. I'll be damned if I'm gonna take it from this guy.
Sorry. Just a vent.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 21, 2013 at 4:43 AM
Replies (21-24):
Neuro
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 5:10 AM

You know what? Fuck him.

You did everything right. You told him exactly what you wanted out of the arrangement and you didn't give him any more or any less. He knew what the game was and he knew your rules, but he thought he could talk you into changing them and obviously didn't take them seriously enough to understand that you don't want anything but some D, which is perfectly OK between two consenting adults.

I'm glad you ditched his ass. I know plenty of men who would be perfectly cool with an FWB relationship. He'll get over it and you can find someone who will.

white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 5:10 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

If a chic tells you before anything has happened between you that she doesn't want a relationship because she has small children to focus on, school to focus on, tons of emotional baggage, etc and you say that you're fine with a fwb situation, you have no right getting pissed when she doesn't want to take you to meet her folks and children.

Quoting white_wolf454:

wow and to think a man wanted something more then a cheap fuck , guess he picked the wrong chick to actually have something meaning-ful 

people change so do feeling and not understanding that yeah thats being a bitch sorry its imo . sucks to be him i guess
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 21, 2013 at 5:12 AM

After my divorce I was in a similar position and men got so mad at me for not wanting a relationship right away.

I was super clear. From the very first date I stated in very plain English, "this is for friendship. Not dating, not more than dating, not sex, nothing more than friendship."

There were 3 men I slept with and they seemed to be clear as well on the "ONLY sex" part.

So.... idk.

I have never totally been in your position. It was either all sex or or all relationship.

I STILL wish I could have a male friend lol 

Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 5:40 AM
This.

You're being intimate with someone, sharing a precious part of you, with a man that you think is beneath you, yet you work at the same place and you have baggage of your own.

I don't knock women exercising their sexual freedom, but you should also be cautious, any thing can happen, regardless of protection, a pregnancy can occur, and STDs can still be spread through contact.

You kick his back in yet you have no problem spreading your legs. At least he holds you in a higher esteem than you hold yourself. Next time find a man who just wants to add more dents in your vagina walls and won't even acknowledge you in public after a few fucks.

Quoting cjsix:

You are recently divorced.

You don't want a relationship right now.

You are "hooking up" with a guy,which I am guessing means having sex?

This guy is someone you work with...(are you crazy,you still have to work with him!)

He doesn't have his life together.

He isn't the kind of person you want to be with.

But,yet you have gone out with him multiple times and "hooked up". Gee,I can't imagine why he'd be upset.

You need to take some time and get your own life together for yourself and your children before you start seeing anyone and from what you said here you do not have your life together.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN