Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you cry?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

If you cry over the loss of another's child, or the pain of a wayward child who does something heartbreaking, then *I* think you deserve to be here.

Do you feel nothing when a mother expresses her anguish over a cruel, selfish child, or a child lost to illness or accident or miscarriage? Then I can't understand you.

I think anyone who feels empathy over the pain of a mother is someone I can relate to, and that is important to me.

Do you cry (at least a little) when you read a sad story on here?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 21, 2013 at 5:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CuzImMOM
by Silver Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 5:04 AM
Yes
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
reaandiziesmama
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 5:08 AM

I at least cry on the inside. It hurts me when another mother hurts and angers me when "mothers" bash someone who is reaching out for help.

momofpreemieboy
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 5:11 AM

Yes because most of the time I can relate. Also all children are special and deserve empathy. Also do their parents.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 21, 2013 at 5:11 AM

I don't generally cry over a sad story on here, but I do feel empathy for the mothers.

white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 5:14 AM

i hurt for the person and yes i have cried sometimes wept for them for there pain and how I wish i could help them . i did so today for a friend .

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 21, 2013 at 5:17 AM

It depends on the story, but usually no. Unless I can relate to it in some way I don't cry.

HotMomma2622
by Gold Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 5:18 AM
This:

Quoting reaandiziesmama:

I at least cry on the inside. It hurts me when another mother hurts and angers me when "mothers" bash someone who is reaching out for help.

Sammybby09
by Gold Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 5:22 AM

Yes. :/ 

I was crying at the St Judes commercial earlier because I feel for those families. I can't understand why some people can't empathize when a sad event happens/is shared.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 21, 2013 at 5:48 AM
I cry at a lot of things. Sad stories, child's deaths, etc. My own miscarriages, when I'm not prepared or wanting a child? No sadness. They actually bring relief, because I could NOT handle another pregnancy. We use protection, but I'm fertile Myrtle and his swimmers are Olympic gold medalists!!
Kaelaasmom
by Katie on Apr. 21, 2013 at 7:24 AM
I don't cry. I feel sorry for people with sad stories though.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)