Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

whats the one thing you want your children to always remember that you have taught them?

Posted by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 5:16 AM
  • 5 Replies
I always want my kids to strive to do better then the day before. I want them to know that they will always be loved no matter what crazy things they might do. I want them to know that there is no one better than then them and they are not better then the next person. I always want them to try to do their best even if the end result is not what they wanted at least they tryed their best. I want them to treat women with the up most respect but don't let them dog you. Most important they know that they are loved and nothing's ever going to change that. Now you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 5:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 21, 2013 at 5:22 AM
1 mom liked this

I want my kids to know that God is always there for them and loved them. They are loved. There is nothing they can do to make me or their dad stop loving them. Their thoughts and feelings matter and are important. That they don't need a man to validate them (I have daughters only), they are valid on their own.

lauraschatz
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 5:26 AM
I want them to know how much they are loved and how wonderful they are. I want them to always try their best but know that some things will take hard work before they can succeed. I want them to treat others with kindness and to disregard anyone who does not return that kindness. I want them to love themselves, most of all I want them to love and be kind to themselves.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cjsix
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 5:31 AM

To love God,love themselves and each other,to have compassion and care for others,to know that they can do anything they want to,they just need to try...to know that I love them with all my heart!

JessT5280
by MileHigh Mom on Apr. 21, 2013 at 5:34 AM
To treat others how they want to be treated. The rest will fall into place ..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ame85
by Chemistry cat on Apr. 21, 2013 at 5:39 AM
1 mom liked this
To treat people with respect in spite of differing beliefs or sexualities.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN