Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why don't people trust Fox News

Posted by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 7:48 AM
  • 102 Replies
I would like actual facts or stories they reported wrong please..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 7:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
zebbyzebby06
by Gold Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 7:51 AM
1 mom liked this
All news channels have their moments
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 21, 2013 at 7:52 AM
1 mom liked this
People just like to hate on fox news bc its republicans.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 21, 2013 at 7:53 AM
Because it is a republican station.
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Apr. 21, 2013 at 7:53 AM
18 moms liked this

Most people are not smart enough to know the difference between news and commentary.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 21, 2013 at 7:55 AM
2 moms liked this

It is not just fox. Look at who the news channels are owned and financed by. There is a whole slew of reasons not to trust them. They are just like us, they are biased, they are paid, they are randomly informed by unpredictable sources. They are citizens with video cameras. I don't trust fox the same reasons I don't trust you plus some. Money being that "some."

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 21, 2013 at 7:55 AM
2 moms liked this
I cant stand fox news. I dont like the people on there. Especially the ones in the morning.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 21, 2013 at 7:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Because they are stupid! Plain and simple!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 21, 2013 at 7:56 AM
3 moms liked this
I don't understand it. They reporrt right of center while other news stations report left of center. Some way left like msnbc. They are the only ones who aren't in Obama's corner. But they do have people on there who aren't republicans quite often. They bring on a good mix of people with all different political views but I don't think most people watch it ling enough to see that. I personally watch a few different news channels that report in different ways and come to my own conclusions after doing research. I honestly haven't found fox news to be horribly wrong on anything.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 21, 2013 at 7:56 AM
3 moms liked this
Nobody should believe ANY mainstream media! Lol. When will people understand it is all skewed. Smh....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 21, 2013 at 7:58 AM
Yay!!! Sooooo agree!!

Quoting Anonymous:

It is not just fox. Look at who the news channels are owned and financed by. There is a whole slew of reasons not to trust them. They are just like us, they are biased, they are paid, they are randomly informed by unpredictable sources. They are citizens with video cameras. I don't trust fox the same reasons I don't trust you plus some. Money being that "some."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)