Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you still have sex if you got a divorce

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 48 Replies
My husband told me earlier if we got a divorce he would still try to sleep with me lol. Should I be offended that he thinks i would whore out like that? I would probably be too nervous to have sex with a new person though haha
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:40 AM
2 moms liked this

My dh said the same thing lol. There is no way that I would sleep with him if we divorced, he would need to work with me on fixing whatever the problem was and re-marry me first. No work, no sex.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:40 AM

lol ialways told my husband that if we broke up and i got another boyfriend id probablly still have hot affairs with him lol who knows it might re connect us and solidify our marriage lol ;)

Meghan6391
by Gold Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:40 AM
When the hubs and i separated we still had sex from time to time... it was the best it had ever been because he was trying to win me back lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:42 AM

I don't know..

I want to say that NO, if we divorced.. there was probably a significant reason.. haha

BUT, I don't know..... Maybe I would?

There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one.

YoMama0304
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:42 AM
Me and dh split up the first week of April...we are still living together until we both move out of our place next weekend...we're still having sex....I love him so much, I know I need to stop but it's hard...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sj218
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:42 AM
1 mom liked this
My divorce just finalized in Feb and you couldn't pay me enough to have sex with my ex.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ilaynasmommy
by Gold Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:43 AM
We would if we didn't hate each other. We've broke up brfore marriage and always ended up sleeping together. He hasn't cheated on me but he's cheated with me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ilaynasmommy
by Gold Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:44 AM
So just curious why you are splitting up

Quoting YoMama0304:

Me and dh split up the first week of April...we are still living together until we both move out of our place next weekend...we're still having sex....I love him so much, I know I need to stop but it's hard...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:46 AM
When xh and I were still only separated, we had sex. We do NOT anymore and nor do I wish to ever have sex with him again.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:47 AM
I slept with my ex once after we broke up, it was great sex. After 8 years of being apart and not having sex with hom I must admit that if he came to me today and wanted to hook up I would do it again
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN