Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

lmao I'm a bad mom because I got drunk last night

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
Yesterday after work, I didn't have any errands to run, so I decided to get drunk. Mind you, two drinks get me tipsy, 3 gets me drunk. So I went over to my aunts house so I wouldn't be home alone (I tend to fall off the toilet when I'm drunk) plus my aunt was babysitting my cousins kids so my kid would have playmates. I got drunk and passed out before 9pm. Now my ex is telling me I'm a bad mom cause I got drunk in front of our kid. I just laughed at him. I had a glass of wine at new years and I don't think I finished the fourth glass last night. I'm a single mom and my ex never takes visitation-ever.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FutureSoccerM0m
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:45 AM

I can't say you're a bad mom but definitely not a classy mom for letting your child see you drunk.

Mblessesd4x
by Silver Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:48 AM
It is kinda dumb to get drunk in front of kids. Not a bad mom per se' but regardless, I know its tough bein a single mom . Why on earth does your ex even know you got drunk?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:48 AM
The kids were in the basement and ended falling asleep down there. I was upstairs. I'm a talkative fall asleep drunk lol. I talk talk talk then pass out.

Quoting FutureSoccerM0m:

I can't say you're a bad mom but definitely not a classy mom for letting your child see you drunk.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:50 AM
His cousin in law is dating my aunts neighbor. She told him I was over there drinking and partying. If there was a party, I must have slept through it.

Quoting Mblessesd4x:

It is kinda dumb to get drunk in front of kids. Not a bad mom per se' but regardless, I know its tough bein a single mom . Why on earth does your ex even know you got drunk?
BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:51 AM

Falling off the toilet after 3 drinks...Haha. Yeah, I would say you're a lightweight. :)

Nothing wrong with drinking as long as you're responsible.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:52 AM

so when are you supposed to be able to let loose? we all need a break every now and then. have fun. i give you kudos for taking care of your kids first and making sure they werent around to see you. most moms wouldnt even do that.  you did nothing wrong!!

FutureSoccerM0m
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:52 AM

I thought they were watching you make an ass out of yourself.  As long as your aunt wasn't drunk also, you're fine.

Quoting Anonymous:

The kids were in the basement and ended falling asleep down there. I was upstairs. I'm a talkative fall asleep drunk lol. I talk talk talk then pass out.

Quoting FutureSoccerM0m:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:52 AM
I admit it, total lightweight.

Quoting BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs:

Falling off the toilet after 3 drinks...Haha. Yeah, I would say you're a lightweight. :)

Nothing wrong with drinking as long as you're responsible.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:55 AM
My aunt doesn't drink at all. She actually stayed down with the kids watching movies with them. Except for when she came up to cook dinner.

Quoting FutureSoccerM0m:

I thought they were watching you make an ass out of yourself.  As long as your aunt wasn't drunk also, you're fine.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting FutureSoccerM0m:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 21, 2013 at 12:04 PM
Youre fine. People have done much worse things.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)