Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What do you do when you run out of toilet paper tmi *** added Question

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

And you are sitting on the toilet? Drip dry? Use a sock? I used a paper towel I had in my bag and it hurt like hell. But I need more lol. I had the "runs". So I think I'm finished and I'm no. . It's hypothetical I already have a method just curious lol

**** at a public place? Lol
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:12 PM
Replies (31-40):
PinkButterfly66
by Emerald Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:18 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't run out of toilet paper.  I buy it in the largest pack I can (24 rolls) and I always buy a new pack before the open one is finished up.

blessed107
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:19 PM

Don't act like you've never used toilet paper before.

Quoting moroccanmommy:

I use a peri bottle...and clean my self........ So nasty how people wipe and dont clean totally themselves....bunch a nasty coochies and a holes

MommyKir
by Kay on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:19 PM

use paper towels, baby wipes, and if neither are available and the off chance that there is no more TP in the house at all, I would wash everything off, then clean my shower... I would not use clothing or anything......

heavenly1462
by Jessica on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:20 PM
I have never ran out. I always go buy more when I'm running low.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
moroccanmommy
by Silver Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:20 PM
Of course i do....then i wash with water..lots of people do this...its not uncommon in several countries

Quoting blessed107:

Don't act like you've never used toilet paper before.

Quoting moroccanmommy:

I use a peri bottle...and clean my self........ So nasty how people wipe and dont clean totally themselves....bunch a nasty coochies and a holes

Army-Wife0128
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:20 PM

We never run out, we make sure to keep enough in the bathroom. But when i was at my brother's house, he ran out and i jumped in the shower to clean myself. lol . 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:21 PM
What if you were in a horrible accident and broke both wrists? I only ask because it happen to my sister in law after a nasty car crash.

Quoting Anonymous:

I would NOT permit my husband near the bathroom when I have to take a crap. I rather he isn't home

iamcafemom83
by Ruby Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:21 PM
Baby wipes. Paper towels. Of I'm at home, tell for someone....if nothing is available and I'm at home, I'll jump in the shower and then bleach the tub when I'm done!!
MariannLws
by Gold Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:22 PM

If I am out and about I keep tissues in my purse. At home, I stock up so we will never runout. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 21, 2013 at 1:22 PM

We always have something around. If not TP, then paper towels or wipes, little tissue pack or even fast food napkins. If we are really out of everything, then a washcloth.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)