Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Mobile Photo

A totally NATURAL picture. No make-up, no very light tan. Just me. Maybe now you'll all back the fuck off!

photo on page 40 for those asking how I look with make-up.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 7:55 PM
Replies (491-499):
Gracie-May
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:28 AM
The material if the top is very thin in this picture, if I was to have guests or go out I would wear something over the top so that it couldn't be seen. With the lipstick I agree, I'm trying red at the moment.

Quoting OrangeBalloon:

I don't like that I can see your bra. I also think that your lips looks weird with that light shade of color on them. It makes you look like you have a fat lip instead of lipstick. Go for a darker shade that is not so pink. It will make your lips stand out better instead of looking swollen. I think you are pretty, I just think you can do some different things to highlight your features and then it won't look like you are wearing so much make up.

Quoting Gracie-May:

Mobile Photo

oOoLeilanioOo
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:34 AM

Wow, you don't even need makeup! Lovely!!

Gracie-May
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:35 AM
Thanks - getting there slowly

Quoting oOoLeilanioOo:

Wow, you don't even need makeup! Lovely!!

GigantaursMommy
by MrsAwesomePants on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:07 AM

Oh my! You look beautiful without your makeup on. This make up style is not doing you any favors. The light frosted lip look doesn't look good on anyone, that spray on tan isn't being kind to you at all the shading is making you look more orange than bronzed, and it looks like rather than just filling in your eyebrows you drew extra eyebrow on! What was the point of plucking them that shape is you wanted them thicker and more arched? If I were you I would:

1.) Stop with the spray on tan. For an every day look you just need a little natural skin toned foundation and some concealer with the lightest touch of bronzer in your blush (you want to look sun kissed, not sun gang banged)

2.) Throw away that lip gloss (lip stick?) and never look back! Go for a light berry tone for the day time but you just need a touch not very much you could even just use a little lip stain and chap stick for  something natural. You have the perfect coloring for a nice rich red for night time! Red lips are the ultimate sexy night time lip color.

3.) Just darken your eyebrows a little bit don't make them thicker like it looks like you're doing just leave them to look like eyebrows not eyeBROWS. You want them to accent your face and pull attention up to your eyes not be the statement piece. 

I know you probably think that more makeup will cover any sort of flaws you think you have but when it comes to your face the more you put on there the more accented they become.

Quoting Gracie-May:

Mobile Photo

D.O.E.
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:13 AM

gmorning gracie :-) 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 64 on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:20 AM
What's your ethnicity?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 64 on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:20 AM
What's your ethnicity?
Gracie-May
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 4:03 AM
Morning babe, how are you?

Quoting D.O.E.:

gmorning gracie :-) 

Gracie-May
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 4:04 AM
I'm a quarter Romanian, a quarter Italian and a half English

Quoting Anonymous:

What's your ethnicity?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN