Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Boston Bombing fake Victims? edit list

Posted by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 8:48 PM
  • 54 Replies

For all those who say  this man is a fake...

So is this "Victim"  a fake too??

okay for the ones (oddly enough anon   , suprise suprise) asking  here is a link to a list.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/2013/04/17/main/Kbv9zbzUgj55mxkrPQngYN/story.html

"oh look they ate a baby,  how rude"---  Monroe

by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 8:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 21, 2013 at 8:50 PM
They'll say yes...
Sekirei
by Nari on Apr. 21, 2013 at 8:52 PM
4 moms liked this

Of course it's fake.. o.O

I hate hate hate conspiracy theorists. They are disrespectful 

IandLoveandYou
by Penny Lane on Apr. 21, 2013 at 8:52 PM

I don't think any of them are "fakes"

But I see what you did there..

and I like it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 21, 2013 at 8:54 PM

The whack a doos will tell you they are,  just like the heartless assholes said all those innocent children and their families at Sandy Hook were fake too!  They don't give a fuck about anything but their precious doctored pictures and you tube videos!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 21, 2013 at 8:55 PM

The poor boy was not fake, but, I feel like they needed real victims. 3 people died, a few REAL injured people. The rest, actors. Where is the list of victims? Sandy Hook had one. The movie theatre had one. Columbine had one. Where is the list?  IF the bombers wanted to do damage and REALLY harm people, their timing was way off. 

fairyjester
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 8:57 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

The poor boy was not fake, but, I feel like they needed real victims. 3 people died, a few REAL injured people. The rest, actors. Where is the list of victims? Sandy Hook had one. The movie theatre had one. Columbine had one. Where is the list?  IF the bombers wanted to do damage and REALLY harm people, their timing was way off. 

so your theroy is it must be mostly faked because the bombers were not good enough

ETA  http://www.bostonglobe.com/2013/04/17/main/Kbv9zbzUgj55mxkrPQngYN/story.html

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:03 PM

Quoting fairyjester:

Quoting Anonymous:

so your theroy is it must be mostly faked because the bombers were not good enough

No. My theory from all the crap I've been reading/seeing is that it was a controlled explosion (inside job) where they expected SOME people to get hurt/killed. No one set off a bomb, if the guys were as violent as they are trying to make everyone believe, I don't think they would have waited until the end of the race when most of the spectators would have left the area AND when all the main runners have completed the race.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:06 PM
Don't you think if it was the government that there would have been more victims? Yes, bc most of the conspiracies out there include more than 3-5 victims. Not that any of them were conspiracies, but consider 911 as one. Thousands. Consider aurora as one. (Almost 20? More? I can't remember. ) and sandy hook? More than 20. So if this was a conspiracy then it went very wrong because there should have been, in theory, more victims, just based on history.
Now, in no way do I think the brothers acted alone. I think they were working for someone else... But everyone saying they were a plot for the government is silly.
fairyjester
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:07 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting fairyjester:

Quoting Anonymous:

No. My theory from all the crap I've been reading/seeing is that it was a controlled explosion (inside job) where they expected SOME people to get hurt/killed. No one set off a bomb, if the guys were as violent as they are trying to make everyone believe, I don't think they would have waited until the end of the race when most of the spectators would have left the area AND when all the main runners have completed the race.  

so tell me , if this was the government what was their reason??

all the conspiracy nuts say sandy hill was about pushing their gun control agenda

i am unaware of any pressure cooker agenda.

and violent does not necessarily mean they are competent

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:08 PM
FAAAART
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN