Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you would like a reading(NOT TAKING ANYMORE PICTURES IN THIS THREAD) On the last person *update in red*

Posted by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:17 PM
  • 647 Replies
15 moms liked this

I started out doing readings online in another group years ago. I became very good at it and now I do it professionally. However, none of you know me lol and only a handful have had a reading from me. So I will consent to do readings for the people who post in this thread up until 11 pm(I'll check the posting time) I only do so many in a day because readings are very very hard physically and mentally. I only work if you have a picture and three specific questions. I stopped doing general reads because they give me migraines. I only ask if you get a good reading that you post in the thread and say so. If you would like me to complete your read in a pm please add that to your post. Thanks

Thank you to all who posted your pics or pm'd me. I promise I won't forget anyone. I may have to get some of the harder ones on the back end lol. Please check your post time. If it's after 11:00 pm I'm sorry but the cut off was 11. If anyone would like the link to my reader page on FB I can give it to you. Like I said I do this professionally but I started on CM so I thought it would be good to do this for you guys

For those who feel they have gotten skipped I didn't skip anyone. I was not home at all yesterday as I had to go out of town. As soon as I got back I crashed from exhaustion. I will get to you. HOWEVER, I saw another reader say this and I will caution everyone. Most readers that you see on here are extremely gifted, but we cannot always make a connection to you or your question. The truth is sometimes we get people who make up things just to see what we will say. Sometimes a person may have a block that we, as readers, cannot get past. I understand the need to ask the same question over and over to get confirmation. But please remember that readings are not an exact science. For whatever reason most of us were either born this way or studied very hard to get our minds open to a state of consciousness to be able to receive information like this. It is not easy, although I know it looks that way. So with that being said I will be starting from where I left off with people's reads. Thank you for your patience.

Oh one last thing. Please remember that I also do this professionally. So my regular clients will take precedence for readings as they are paying customers. (not asking you guys to pay lol just saying if I get a customer or a few I will have to put you guys on hold to do their readings lol) Okay back to you guys

Okay guys I know everyone wants to be read. I get it BUT the cutoff has past and it would not be fair to those who made it in by the cutoff and those that I've told no because they missed the cutoff to read you. As I've said before I do this professionally but I wanted to do this in here for you guys since this is where I started. That being said, if you would like the information on my professional page for a reading please let me know. I am one of the most reasonably priced readers you will ever meet. BUT I am not taking anymore photos in this thread. I am going through, as time permits, and getting the people who made it in by the cutoff. Thank you again for requesting the read but I'm sorry I can't do anyone past that cutoff time

Thank you to all who have reached out to me for readings. I'm very honored to share my gift with you and give you some insight. I am  posting the link to my readers page on FB. You will see testimonials of others on that page as well.

My page

IF YOU ARE ON PAGE 19 OR EARLIER AND I MISSED YOUR QUESTION PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THE LAST PERSON IS SIINDY ON PAGE 19. SO IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR READING PLEASE POST THE PAGE YOU ARE ON AND THE TIME THAT YOU POSTED SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIND YOU. TO EVERYONE ELSE THAT RECEIVED A READING THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING. IT HAS BEEN A PLEASURE(FOR THE MOST PART LOL) IF YOU WERE HAPPY WITH YOUR READING PLEASE TELL OTHERS AND THE LINK TO MY PROFESSIONAL READERS PAGE IS ABOUT THIS UPDATE OR YOU CAN PM ME FOR THE LINK. THANK YOU AGAIN

by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:18 PM

What kind of questions are best?

sexy_with_7
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:19 PM

Go back and read the rules lol

Quoting mlg1989:

Mobile Photo

See anything? :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:19 PM

Will I get pregnant again? Soon? Am I with who I'm meant Im meant to be with? Thanks you if u can! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sexy_with_7
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:20 PM

Whatever it is you are wanting to know but nothing like "tell me what you see, will i have a good life will my kids grow up and make money" yea those questions annoy me lol and they give me a headache

Quoting Anonymous:

What kind of questions are best?

mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:21 PM

Mobile Photo

Oops sorry! Okay I only have one question really which is, can you sense someone in the afterlife trying to mess with me in my home?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lunabella79
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:22 PM

Mobile Photo

Will I have more children?

Will DH and I own our own home soon?

Will we move away from our home town?

Thank you!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:22 PM

What do you see for my life in the future? What will my relationship be like down the road? Will I ever find true contentment?

sexy_with_7
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:22 PM

Are you sure you are not already pregnant? Or was there a recent scare. Because I hear baby all around you. I feel like you just recently had a very nasty very hard break up and it's taken a toll on you. But I also hear that he's not completely gone? Like he's still kind of on the fringes trying to work his way back in. Does any of this make sense to you

Quoting Anonymous:

Will I get pregnant again? Soon? Love life? Thanks you if u can! :)

Maks1mommy
by Emerald Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:22 PM

Ok, how many kids do you see me havin?
I'll come back with the rest of my questions.
Gorilla_Mama
by Gold Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:23 PM

Mobile Photo

Will I get pregnant soon?

Will my next child be a boy or girl?

Do you forsee and major life events/changes in my future?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN