Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today in Walmart I saw.....

Posted by   + Show Post
A mom in the bathroom with two kids. I was waiting in line to use the next available restroom and this mom had both doors to two stalls open with her son using one toilet and her little girl on the other one. I watched this mom place her little girl directly on the toilet. Not the typical cover every inch of the toilet with paper mom ... Ok whatever but the whole time she is telling her little girl not to touch the toliet seat. Over and over she's like no don't touch the seat, stop touching the seat, what part of dont touch the seat don't you hear. Im using the bathroom at this point thinking what?? She's sitting right on the seat?? What's the difference??

What did you see at Walmart today?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:33 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:40 PM

Nothing didn't go today.

OT who is that in your avi?

Quoting JNLmomme09:

A mom in the bathroom with two kids. I was waiting in line to use the next available restroom and this mom had both doors to two stalls open with her son using one toilet and her little girl on the other one. I watched this mom place her little girl directly on the toilet. Not the typical cover every inch of the toilet with paper mom ... Ok whatever but the whole time she is telling her little girl not to touch the toliet seat. Over and over she's like no don't touch the seat, stop touching the seat, what part of dont touch the seat don't you hear. Im using the bathroom at this point thinking what?? She's sitting right on the seat?? What's the difference??

Allinorder
by Gold Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:40 PM

I would of too. I am not a germ phobe but public bathrooms are the worst.

Quoting JNLmomme09:

It just felt bad for the little girl. She was like getting yelled at while her bare little bottom was on the seat

Quoting Allinorder:

That is so nasty ugh. I always put something on the toilet if there isnt anything I use toilet paper like crazy.

aidyns_mommy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:41 PM
I worked at a mall today. The clothing choices for most people at this particular location would make the ' people of walmart' look fantastic....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmama11212
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:41 PM
I havent been to walmart!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:41 PM
What kind?

Quoting kimikylemama:

I've.there 5 days a week. I work at a Walmart as a Mgr.

Quoting Anonymous:

I haven't been to Walmart in weeks. *success*

JakesMom712
by Ruby Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:41 PM
Ive been to Walmart a few times, and I never see anything post worthy. Maybe I'm going on the wrong day or time?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JNLmomme09
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:41 PM
Drew barrymore

Quoting Anonymous:

Nothing didn't go today.

Quoting JNLmomme09:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:41 PM
1 mom liked this

On my last trip I saw a female's hairy ass crack so nothing unusual.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Thanks. That's what I thought but wasn't sure. LOL!

Quoting JNLmomme09:

Drew barrymore

Quoting Anonymous:

Nothing didn't go today.

Quoting JNLmomme09:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Drew Barrymore

Quoting Anonymous:

Nothing didn't go today.

Quoting JNLmomme09:
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured