Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Today in Walmart I saw.....

Posted by   + Show Post
A mom in the bathroom with two kids. I was waiting in line to use the next available restroom and this mom had both doors to two stalls open with her son using one toilet and her little girl on the other one. I watched this mom place her little girl directly on the toilet. Not the typical cover every inch of the toilet with paper mom ... Ok whatever but the whole time she is telling her little girl not to touch the toliet seat. Over and over she's like no don't touch the seat, stop touching the seat, what part of dont touch the seat don't you hear. Im using the bathroom at this point thinking what?? She's sitting right on the seat?? What's the difference??

What did you see at Walmart today?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:33 PM
Replies (31-40):
gma12.1
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:03 PM

Didn't go today. Was there yesterday but was in and out fast and didn't see anything strange or unusual.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:05 PM

I use the toilet with no cover, whats the big deal?

vickiheitzler
by Silver Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:07 PM
An old man walking to his car with his pants half way down his ass with no underwear on. I gagged a little.
mamatocaleb
by Silver Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:08 PM

I didn't go today but DH did and when he came home he was upset, he said omg Heather, I saw this couple with 3 kids and they were yelling at them so much, so loud being so mean to them.....I said "did you say something?" he said "no, I wish you were there you would have it was really bad and just sad"....some days I wish he was more confrontational!

L0VE2L0VEY00H
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:09 PM

Hella gross.

helema24
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:10 PM

studies show that lysol or clorox wipes do bette rthan the paper barriers. on the doctors they showed that using a travel pack of the wipes or spray kills the germs that may still get through the paper!!

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. replyI Like Big Butts and I Cannot

DannieLou
by Mockingjay on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Well, at Dollar General I saw a mom with a teenager who had purple hair and mismatched sweats. Oh wait...that was my child...my bad lol
brock2k10
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:13 PM

A 3-5 year old boy with green sparkely eye shadow on with his mother who had no teeth and no bra on.

mysticalmalissa
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:13 PM

I dont shop at walmart.

Bekki
by Silver Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:15 PM

I try to avoid Wal-Mart.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)