Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Today in Walmart I saw.....

Posted by   + Show Post
A mom in the bathroom with two kids. I was waiting in line to use the next available restroom and this mom had both doors to two stalls open with her son using one toilet and her little girl on the other one. I watched this mom place her little girl directly on the toilet. Not the typical cover every inch of the toilet with paper mom ... Ok whatever but the whole time she is telling her little girl not to touch the toliet seat. Over and over she's like no don't touch the seat, stop touching the seat, what part of dont touch the seat don't you hear. Im using the bathroom at this point thinking what?? She's sitting right on the seat?? What's the difference??

What did you see at Walmart today?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:33 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:15 PM
2 moms liked this

You can't really catch anything with your ass from sitting on a toilet seat.  Its ridiculous that this myth still floats around. Now, if you're putting your hands all over the toilet and not washing your hands afterward that's different.

sadiebug1228
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:16 PM
2 moms liked this
I saw some women riding around in one of those scooter things while her son was walking next to her and she kept running him into things. Oh wait that was me :) hahahaha my son thought it was hilarious!!! I kept running him into walls and stuff :) he didn't get hurt so don't freak
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
livingforthem83
by Gold Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:17 PM
I haven't been there in over a month.
luvhubandbabys
by Silver Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Hmmm I plop my kids butts on the seats with no cover or tp. They do their business we wash up n out we go...so far no diseases or death by toliet seat..whew.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:22 PM

lol, poor kid. dh always does that when ever he sees ds2 touching the seat while pooping. I just laugh and roll my eyes at him

mich.el.le
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:23 PM

The "experts" (whoever they are) say the covers are pointless. *shrugs* 

Spfldmomof2
by Kimberly on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:23 PM
Dammit, I knew I forgot something! My bra!

Quoting Luv_my_hubby:

We were unfortuante enough to see a rather large lady in pajama pants with no bra on.. I just shook my head and kept walking.

Tal0n
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:25 PM

Um...touching the toilet with one's HANDS which a child often puts in their mouths or all over their faces is quite different than sitting on a fucking seat.

bellaamore
by Gold Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:26 PM
Quoting JNLmomme09:

It just felt bad for the little girl. She was like getting yelled at while her bare little bottom was on the seat

Quoting Allinorder:

That is so nasty ugh. I always put something on the toilet if there isnt anything I use toilet paper like crazy.

Well, in moms defense, her ass is diffent than her hands. At home, do you sit directly on the seat? Yes? Do you put your hands all over it, or as a child would, grabbing onto the seat, fingers goiing under the seat? See the difference? I wouldnt put my kid directly on the seat at wm unless i just had to, but i get where she was coming from with the no touching.
Bigmetalchicken
by Ruby Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:29 PM

I have not been inside a Walmart in well over a year. But the last time, I saw juggaloes.  And I ain't been back.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN