Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today in Walmart I saw.....

Posted by   + Show Post
A mom in the bathroom with two kids. I was waiting in line to use the next available restroom and this mom had both doors to two stalls open with her son using one toilet and her little girl on the other one. I watched this mom place her little girl directly on the toilet. Not the typical cover every inch of the toilet with paper mom ... Ok whatever but the whole time she is telling her little girl not to touch the toliet seat. Over and over she's like no don't touch the seat, stop touching the seat, what part of dont touch the seat don't you hear. Im using the bathroom at this point thinking what?? She's sitting right on the seat?? What's the difference??

What did you see at Walmart today?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:33 PM
Replies (71-73):
KrissyKC
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I think it's funny how you think a few sheets of toilet paper suddenly make it clean enough to sit on.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:18 PM

I saw a woman in her mid-50's or so, not today, but last week, wearing a see-through top and no bra. She had a sweater on the first couple times I passed them, but after that, it was gone. Her adult daughter told her "Mom, people can see your chest", and the woman said, really loudly, "I know. I need to show off my goods".

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:22 PM
I let my dd sit on the seat uncovered because she pannics when sitting on paper. I dont like her to touch the seat because of the pee remaining on the under side.. Thanks for your consideration...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured