Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I raise my daughters to be little mommies.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I'm raising my daughters to be good home makers, good moms, and good wives.

I'm raising the boys to be good providers, good dads, and good husbands.

That's how I think it should be and it saddens me everytime I read or hear otherwise. My most important goal in life is to be a good wife and mom. I think there would be better people and less divorces in the world if everyone did as my family does.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:45 PM
Replies (11-20):
eviesmom453
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:54 PM
2 moms liked this

LOL, Troll! At least make a post that's believable.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:54 PM
2 moms liked this
Sounds like you are raising selfish "special snow flakes"

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm raising my boys to hopefully never get married and never have children, to live for themselves. I'd hate to see how this world is when they are grown.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Definitely not a troll.

Quoting eviesmom453:

LOL, Troll! At least make a post that's believable.

momoftwo0406
by Ruby Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:55 PM
5 moms liked this
I raise my kids to both be independent, hard workers, cook, clean and be well rounded people. We don't have "roles " we are all equal taking care of one another and our home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caito
by Ruby Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:55 PM
1 mom liked this

UGH

Nodramamama55
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I raise my son to be self sufficient because I know most girls won't know how to cook and clean, nor want to. I think you are doing your children a disservice by expecting other people to raise their children like this

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:56 PM
1 mom liked this

No where near selfish, I just don't want them to have children in this shitty world.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sounds like you are raising selfish "special snow flakes"

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm raising my boys to hopefully never get married and never have children, to live for themselves. I'd hate to see how this world is when they are grown.

Momtogirls0823
by Silver Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting sheramom4:

I raise my girls to be intelligent, independent, well-educated, critical thinkers who know themselves and what they want out of life. I raise DS the same way. All four also know how or are learning how to cook, clean, keep track of a bank account, and all other adult life skills. All 4 are expected to be hard-workers and self-sufficient. All of my children know that they do not have to get married or have children if they choose not to.

Exactly.  They are to go out and contribute to society in a positive way with a career of their choosing.  They are to be well rounded, well-mannered women.  Whether they want to get married and have kids will be up to them.  They can either go to college or get started on a career path right out of high school.  They will also be self sufficient.  As long as they do that I will be happy.  :)  So far my dds want to be a dentist (7 yo) and a pilot (9 yo).  So far we are doing great!  :)

I am a busy working mom to two very active girls.  I love my kids, play on the floor in the fort with them, take them to the park, and love them always!  I can't imagine life without them!

school bus       school bus

Ayla-bellesmom
by Gold Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:56 PM
30 moms liked this

This is the saddest shit I've read all day.

I'm raising my daughter to see that she has more worth than her ability to procreate.

britadams10
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:56 PM

nothing wrong with that but i would raise my daughters and sons the same way.. i raise them to be whatever they want to be..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured