Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This Is The Kind Of Stuff My Dh Wears Around Our Kids! eta agian

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Would your so wear these around your young children?

Options:

Yes

No

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 670

View Results

I swear he needs to grow up but he won't!! We have two dds ages 5 & 7. I can't get rid of the boners shirt. It belonged to his dad who passed away 2 years ago. Wow you women are too much fun to mess with! The only one of these shirts I find offensive is the boners one. He has only had them since last night. The only one he has ever worn around our kids is the Disturbed one which did in fact scare our five year old. He would never on his own wear the boners shirt around our girls .

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 22, 2013 at 12:35 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Apr. 22, 2013 at 12:51 AM
Well, the boners one wouldn't fly. Then again, I wouldn't have dated a man wearing any of those shirts. Did he just start wearing that junk? If not, it might just be his style. :/
2metalbabies
by Gold Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 12:52 AM
My family have matching slipknot, threatenol, acdc, and Star Wars shirts. My kids have disturbed shirts that were signed by the band that they don't wear. To each their own.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
armywifey26
by Krissy on Apr. 22, 2013 at 12:52 AM

Lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 22, 2013 at 12:52 AM
We have discussed it but he wears them anyway.

Quoting stargazerwolf:

The last one is really the only one I find inappropriate as some others said. Do your kids ever ask what the skeletens are doing? The scary ones I find no different than seeing scary dvd cases if you to rent a movie, or advertisements for scary movies. Heck its no different than some Halloween stuff...

Did he always dress this way and did you ever discuss it as your kids got older?

DieselsMom
by Gold Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 12:53 AM

BAHAHAAHAHAH that boners shirt is HILARIOUS!!!

faeriemom1972
by Ruby Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 12:55 AM

Lol. I wanted to know where he bought it, my dh would love it and his birthday is coming up.

Quoting momof2girls89:

The last one is the only one I find inappropriate. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Apr. 22, 2013 at 12:56 AM
1 mom liked this

I have no problem with any of the shirts nor would hubby. My children are 21 and 13. The bottom one he would wear on gig nights.

christina695
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 12:56 AM
My df and I both would wear shirts like this except for the last one. And my df actually has a few grim reaper shirts and our 4 year old dd loves them and thinks they are cool. But then again she loves zombies, skulls and things like that just like her daddy. Their favorite show is Walking Dead and she is always asking him to draw her zombies and grim reaper like stuff.
itsnotamovie
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 12:56 AM
I agree that the last one is the one that's inappropriate, but if it scares them, he shouldn't wear it.

Quoting Anonymous:

The Disturbed one scares both of them! I agree with you about the one on the bottom!! He won't listen to me though!

Quoting momof2girls89:

The last one is the only one I find inappropriate. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RandiBear
by Gold Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 12:56 AM

So make them disappear. I do the laundry and my hubby had shirts I HATED and didn't look good on him (ie those stupid slogan ones like "I can talk and irritate you at the same time") so I just started making them disappear. Every couple washes another one would vanish. "Gee, honey, I don't know. I did all the wash! Did you leave it somewhere?" lol He wouldn't ever replace them because he wasn't OVERLY fond of them but...lol eventually they were all gone and now I don't have to see them. Except one...and no matter how much I hate it I wont get rid of it. It's not bad, I just think it looks stupid and is verrrry late 90s dated lol (dragon button up overshirt...blech! Makes him look 20lbs heavier and like a big kid)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)